D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Villages in Eastern Europe

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dchong

Level of Power : 30345

Villages in Eastern Europe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:32 pm

'Sasaki sees the blasts and uses the satellite shape of the blade after it changed to bounce the blasts away while the blast finally reaches the ground and rips a giant hole deep into the ground through Apollyon and damaging almost everything within the area and Sasaki gets blasted nearly a mile away'
Back to top Go down
hollis

hollis

Level of Power : 28643

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:16 am

*apollyons heavy armor, which he had transformed into earlier is shattered by the laser. the skin on apollyons skull and half of his face is burned off so that now, on the left side of his face, his black matter skeleton is showing. one of his wings are broken in half. apollyon lies in the large crator created by the blast. he then starts to get up. woozy and disoriented. if he wasnt in his armored form while spinning at te speed he was, the beam wouldve went right through him. and he knows it. apollyon looks around for sasaki.*
"..d..dammit.."
*apollyon is now filled with rage*
"FILTHY EXORCISTS!!!!!"
*apollyons energy starts to rise and his blood starts to boil. he starts to shape shift into something*
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:24 pm

You die today akuma!!'Sasaki leaps while Apollyon was still morphing'You should have expected this day!!'Sasaki spins and he picks up a lot of speed then smacks Apollyon launching him into the ground while he was still morphing'
Back to top Go down
hollis

hollis

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:39 pm

*apollyon while still morphing is smacked to the ground by sasaki. as he is falling, apollyon continues to transform from the head down. when he hits the ground he contiues to transform. he starts to grow extra apendages, and his body seems to distort in curtain places. *
"hmhmhm"
*he then gets up as he continues to transform. his head starrts to take a different shape.*
" hahahahaha!!!"
*he cracks his neck and his entire body has transformed. he has two mouth-shaped holes in his chest. his legs have become more muscular. he seems to have some sort of armor, covering only select areas on his body.he has grown 6 arms. the middle arms of the six are thin blades. all thinner than his originals. his mid-section is thinner and his feet arch up for faster movement. he has a long thin tail with a drill at the end of it. he still has his six wings but the bottom four are connected by a skin-like matereial. the top two wings have formed into what loke like pincers.*
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! DO YOU SEE?! DO YOU NOW KNOW WHAT PERFECTION LOOKS LIKE!! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!...im going to rip you apart..fiber by fiber...*apollyon licks his lips with his bladed tongue*

(he kind of looks like this: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/38ev5.png/#q=alien%20monsters)
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:29 pm

Perfection!!Ha!!Then perfection looks really ugly!!'Sasaki smacks the ground and then uses his innocence arm to grab some sand and then throws it into the air then picks up somemore sand and keeps it into his satchel'Well!!If you are perfection...You shouldn't have been able to be damaged to me earlier on'Sasaki disappears and the sand around Apollyon starts to shift almost like it was causing him to sink'Know this..Nothing here can be perfect not even your shit perfection
Back to top Go down
hollis

hollis

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:48 am

"hold your tongue filthy exorcist"
*apollyon sees the sand swirling and flys high into the sky*
"hmph"
*he starts to fire powerful energy blasts from his six hands down upon sasaki. the drill on his tail then starts to rotate and the hole in his chest starts to glow*

ooc: mi bad fa taking so long, ive been grounded from tha computer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Villages in Eastern Europe
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2