D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Easten Europe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ksw212
Admin
ksw212

Level of Power : 33383

Power Level
Synchorate:
Easten Europe Left_bar_bleue243/1000Easten Europe Empty_bar_bleue  (243/1000)
Dark Matter (Akuma/Noah):
Easten Europe Left_bar_bleue0/1000Easten Europe Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Magical Power:
Easten Europe Left_bar_bleue156/1000Easten Europe Empty_bar_bleue  (156/1000)

Easten Europe Empty
PostSubject: Easten Europe   Easten Europe I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:00 pm

A Noah's Ark portal-gate appears from the ground, Kakushi steps out of the portal-gate, Kakushi looks left and right, hoping to see an Extorcist or better yet a General, he did not want to continue holding onto the Innocence he took from Hevlaska, he prefer to be at that "party" and have some "fun" rather than finding more compatibles, normally Kakushi would bring the Innocence, bt this "party" was too dangerous, and the Innocence might gt destroyed if he wasnt careful, which Kakushi, for once, wasnt sure he would be, he looks around Eastern Europe, hoping to find an Extorcist .....
Back to top Go down
https://dgmforum.rpg-board.net
Dchong

Level of Power : 30345

Easten Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easten Europe   Easten Europe I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:04 am

'Thanks to many storms along the coast of the Western side of Europe the ship docks at greece and drops us off there'
Great...Its going to take awhile since now we have to find a train back to Italy
'Me and the Excorcists gather and get supplies for our trip'
Strange...
'I feel 1 of the innocences in my cloak react to a man begging on the street'
Hi Mister
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Easten Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easten Europe   Easten Europe I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:05 am

'The man stares at me shocked'
Umm sir??
O I'm sorry...I was just shocked that some1 would talk to me
Its no matter...I have a proposal for you
I've been cheated enough times...
I am not cheating you because you don't have to do much
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Easten Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easten Europe   Easten Europe I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:08 am

What do u have to do??
Follow me to a land far West...I'll buy the tickets
Anywhere is better than here...
'He stands and follows me then we join the other excorcists'
Lets go then
'We take the 1st train to Italy'
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

Level of Power : 10230

Easten Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easten Europe   Easten Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:01 am

The three conversed on the way to the eastern coast of europe.
So you two are partners Basil?
Yea pretty much. We do most of our missions together. Quite a hasty one, Valerie is. She cant sit still
Valerie sniggered and turned to Anna.
What about you Anna? where's your partner?
Oh, my partner Faust? Well he's currently on a solo mission, so he isnt here. I think that's why u guys were assigned to work with me.
I see. So what kind of a person is Faust?.....
The conversation carried on for hours. As Basil depicted, they reached he coast by nightfall.
Back to top Go down
Mephisto

Mephisto

Level of Power : 21150

Easten Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easten Europe   Easten Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:04 am

an exorcist walks towards anna

miss anna?...mind if i have a word with you?
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

Easten Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easten Europe   Easten Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:08 am

Mephisto wrote:
an exorcist walks towards anna

miss anna?...mind if i have a word with you?

Annabel jerked her head around from hearing an unfamilar voice. Though bewildered, she turned to Valerie.
Give me a minute, kay?
Afterwhich she turned to the excorcist.
No i dont mind, what did you want to talk about?
Back to top Go down
Mephisto

Mephisto

Easten Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easten Europe   Easten Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:13 am

the man looks at anna

i hope she can take this..he's her partner afterall

erm...miss anna...this is regarding your partner...Faust...i dont know how to put this

the man starts to get uneasy
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

Easten Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easten Europe   Easten Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:29 am

Anna eyes the man suspiciously, as his words started to panic her.
what about Faust? what happened?
Back to top Go down
Mephisto

Mephisto

Easten Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easten Europe   Easten Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:34 am

the man lets out a sigh

i'm sorry to bear this news miss anna...but sir faust...he met with an incident on his mission....

the man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a pair of purple shades and place them in anna's hands
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

Easten Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easten Europe   Easten Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:38 am

Mephisto wrote:
the man lets out a sigh

i'm sorry to bear this news miss anna...but sir faust...he met with an incident on his mission....

the man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a pair of purple shades and place them in anna's hands

Anna's face blackens as she saw faust's shades placed on her hands. She knew that he never goes anywhere without them.
An incident? Is he... *gulp* dead?
Anna took a deep breath in as she steadied herself for the man's answer.
Back to top Go down
Mephisto

Mephisto

Easten Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easten Europe   Easten Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:43 am

he was sent on a mission to retrieve an innocence from an underground ruin....but it seems like the order miscalculated the dangers of the mission...he..was cornered by two level four akuma...and they mercilessly kill him...

the man pats anna's shoulder

i hope you can take this with a strong heart...its our fault for the miscalculation...and i apologize for it...

the man walks away with sorrow in his heart for being the bearer of the news leaving anna behind with the news of faust's death
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Admin
ksw212

Level of Power : 33383

Power Level
Synchorate:
Easten Europe Left_bar_bleue243/1000Easten Europe Empty_bar_bleue  (243/1000)
Dark Matter (Akuma/Noah):
Easten Europe Left_bar_bleue0/1000Easten Europe Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Magical Power:
Easten Europe Left_bar_bleue156/1000Easten Europe Empty_bar_bleue  (156/1000)

Easten Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easten Europe   Easten Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:44 am

Kakushi continues walking around Eastern Europe, he is beginning to love the General Outfit and Akuma's urge to kill Humans and if possible, Extorcists. For the past few days Kakushi spent here, Akuma has been appearing and attacking him with all their might, bt alas, in vain, Kakushi was bored fighting those Akuma, none of them were much of a Challenge to him as it contains mainly Level Ones & Level Twos, he was hoping there would atleast be a Level 3 which he could "toy" with. Kakushi continued walking, noticing people looking at him, for the past few days, Kakushi couldnt even find one simple Extorcist, bt it was to be expected, in this world, there is only 104-109 Innocence, counting those which the Earl and Noah destroyed, it would be rare to find jus one simple Extorcist. He was hoping to find an Extorcist as possible, he was gonna miss the "party"....
Back to top Go down
https://dgmforum.rpg-board.net
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

Easten Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easten Europe   Easten Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:55 am

Mephisto wrote:
he was sent on a mission to retrieve an innocence from an underground ruin....but it seems like the order miscalculated the dangers of the mission...he..was cornered by two level four akuma...and they mercilessly kill him...

the man pats anna's shoulder

i hope you can take this with a strong heart...its our fault for the miscalculation...and i apologize for it...

the man walks away with sorrow in his heart for being the bearer of the news leaving anna behind with the news of faust's death

Anna's eyes widen with shock. She fell down to her knees, disbelieving the death of her partner.
Faust... dead? how could this be possible?
Her mind was filled with confused thoughts as tears of sorrow dripped from her face onto Faust's shades. Just then, Valerie came by.
Miss Anna, what happened?
Faust... Faust....
Anna frowned in grief and screamed out of sorrow admist her tears....
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

Easten Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easten Europe   Easten Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:07 am

The sky rumbled and heavy rain pours down on the disheartened Anna, as Valerie tries all her might to find out what happened.
Anna we need to go!
Without another word, Basil towed the two women out of the rain into the warm, cozy inn. He left Anna in her room with a towel to dry herself.
Back to top Go down
Mephisto

Mephisto

Easten Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easten Europe   Easten Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:11 am

a young exorcist runs into the order panting and wounded

akumasss!!!! there are sightings of immense amount of akumas at the western village!!

the young exorcist collapse as medics attends to him
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

Easten Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easten Europe   Easten Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:14 am

Mephisto wrote:
a young exorcist runs into the order panting and wounded

akumasss!!!! there are sightings of immense amount of akumas at the western village!!

the young exorcist collapse as medics attends to him

Just then, a golem flies into Anna's room and reports of the akuma attacks. Anna jolted awake from her daze.
Faust would hate to see me like this... right now i have to help the people...
Just then, Valerie burst into the room, apparently she heard the same news. The 3 of them rushed down and headed for the western village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Easten Europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easten Europe   Easten Europe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easten Europe
Page 1 of 1