D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Villages in Eastern Europe

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ecko Walker

Level of Power : 240

Villages in Eastern Europe Empty
PostSubject: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:38 am

I walk into the village and see 10 Akuma attacking the village
The Order is slacking
i grab my sword
Activate Clown tear
I rush at the Akumas with my Blade in its tri blade form, and i begin to fire at the akuma with them all disappearing
I can feel the souls being release they are at peace now
my innocence deactivate and i sheathe my sword.
Though this town may have been lost i have saved many others from the earls army
I begin to gather supplies then jump on a a horse and buggy that was left from the attack
i hope you all rest in piece
as i ride away the town begin to burn and A giant cross in the center of the town is not touched by the fire.
Back to top Go down
sinister92

sinister92

Level of Power : 9460

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:55 am

*walks into the village that had the recent akuma attacks..well it does not look like they have any akuma attacks here..everything seems to be peaceful..i start to walk around a little more but suddenly it becomes a little colder... wow and a gian akuma with spiky legs and claws..slashes at him from behind...and i slid away to the side of the akuma..and dodged the slash..well thats not cool...activate crown clown...and white clothing line begins to form and i put the mask on...lets get going.
then the akuma blows out a beam of ice...crap...Edge End (破滅ノ爪(エッジ・エンド), Ejji Endo): A swipe of raw destructive power dealt with Allen's fully-invoked claw. The kanji used in the name of this attack literally translates to "Destruction Claw" then i cut through the ice...dam that was close
Back to top Go down
hollis

hollis

Level of Power : 28643

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:45 pm

*apollyon is seen flying in the sky. he sees what looks to be an exorcist and an akuma fighting.*
"hm?"
*apollyon lands next to the akuma who seems to be getting slightly overpowered. apollyon turns to the akuma*
"you fool, attack harder. dont let this filthy exorcist beat you. take pride in your race."
*apollyon turns to the exorcist*
"and you. going around looking for akuma to kill. leave before i tear your skeleton out"
Back to top Go down
sinister92

sinister92

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:35 am

NOTICES the other akuma dam lets finish one off...before i go to the other one and i began to run towards the weaker akuma
and jumped on towards it Cross Grave (十字架ノ墓(クロス・グレイヴ), Kurosu Gureibu): Much more powerful than its previous incarnation, Allen crucifies and annihilates his targets by etching a cross onto them with his left hand, capable of destroying even LV3 Akuma with only a single talon. It can now also be used defensively, generating a shield by drawing a cross in the air. and it goes rigth throught the akuma destroying it...
and jumps back a little looking at thenew akuma that just arrived
Back to top Go down
hollis

hollis

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:11 pm

*apollyon looks at the dying akuma*
"weakhearted fool..to allow yourself to die so disgracefully, you dont deserve to live"
*turns to the exorcist*
"you exorcist. filtthy, disgraceful exorcist.. your all the same. you had your opponent all but defeated, but you decided to kill him anyway just because of what he is.."
*appolyon appears infront of the exorcist right in his face*
"hmm, well then should i kill you..because of what you are?"
*apollyon tilts his head while staring into the eyes of the exorcist as if he is staring into his soul.*
Back to top Go down
sinister92

sinister92

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:07 am

stares back at the fourth level akuma....without fear

i killed him to set him free not because of what he is but of what he could do

and i saved him so he can finallly be at peace...that is all i kill akuma for...just for them to be at peace.

and as he said that he knew that he wasnt a match for this level just yet...dam

and his cloak grew and the mask went over his face...so i have no choce....

Edge End (破滅ノ爪(エッジ・エンド), Ejji Endo): A swipe of raw destructive power dealt with Allen's fully-invoked claw. The kanji used in the name of this attack literally translates to "Destruction Claw" (破滅ノ爪, Hametsu no Tsume).
AND I HIT the floor causing most of the earth around him to go up...and as he had the chance he tried to run away from the akuma...
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Level of Power : 30345

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:46 pm

'An ark gate opens nearby and Sasaki jumps out while Chizu went to rest in the Order HQ'Hey they started the battle without me'The gate closes and he jumps dashes towards sin and hollis'O wow Allen's kid sure is reckless must be from dad...'Sasaki still running jumps twirls in mid-air then launches himself like a torpedo and he flies right past the both of them and lands on his feet with a small trench and Taron flying around'
Back to top Go down
hollis

hollis

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:08 am

*apollyon sees the exorcist setting up an attack*
"hmph, fool is that what they tell you at the order. all your doiong is freeing the soul. the akuma still dies , and for that you all will parish.."
*most of the earth around the exorcist goes up but apollyon sees through it with his enhanced eyes. he still however plays along and pretends as if he doesnt see him. he notices the other exorcist*
"tch, oh were oh were could the exorcist be? hmph"
*turns eyes to the other exorcist in his periphials*
"more exorcist filth..disgusting"
*appolyon speeds infront of sin and turns his hand and forearm into a blade. he quickly goes to jab it into his stomagch*
"you and the noah make me sick.."
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:28 pm

'While Apollyon is busy with sin Sasaki pulls out the shuriken'Hello Akuma...You shouldn't be striking the younger 1s first...Its kinda unfair to them North Star activate'The shuriken turns into a long sword'And you will be 1 of the first to break so that you don't have to bother about loyalties...North Star final form'The long sword quickly morphs into the final form almost instantaneously'You also shouldn't be messing around with Walker's kid cause...The order'll be after you'Sasaki leaps towards Apollyon and slashes him through the stomach while Apollyon's hand is still in sin's stomach then stoping right behind him causing the excess force to blast Apollyon away while sin falls and Taron heals sin'
Back to top Go down
sinister92

sinister92

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:14 am

he realized that the akuma was right infront of him and saw his hand form into a blade....dam..and the blade instantly gets shoved into my gut....crap..and blood splurts out of my mouth....and suddenly he was removed and was suddenly getting healed...dam it.and got up without letting them finish healing me...CROWN CLOWN...and my left hand formed again....Crown Edge (爪ノ王輪(クラウン・エッジ), Kuraun Ejji): A projectile attack which unleashes a barrage of crown-shaped rings from the clawed fingers on Allen's left hand. The kanji used in the name of this attack literally translates to "Claw of King-rings" (爪ノ王輪, Tsume no Ōwa) and from where i stand shot out at the level four akuma passin sasaki
Back to top Go down
hollis

hollis

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:16 pm

"hm?"
*as soon as sasaki leaps into the air, apollyon morphs his shoulder blades into spiked sheilds, causeing the blade to only scratch his skin but not pierce through his belly. he is however still blown away forard because of the unexpected force comming from sasaki stopping right behind him.*
"tch"
*apollyon is on the ground but then picks himself up. he cracks his neck*
"the black order. hmph, do you really believe im scared of them. if they want me they can come get me. the noah. black order. there alll the dame. soon, i will devour you all in my hatred.."
*apollyon looks at sasaki, almosst as if he id studying him*
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:03 am

'Sasaki smashes his long sword into the ground releasing a large crack that moves towards Apollyon and launches him off the ground'I hope you enjoy this'Sasaki swings his long sword and smashes his long sword into the ground launching him into the air'Gold Gauntlet activate!!'The glove changes into a gauntlet and Sasaki uses it to punch Apollyon into the ground before he could react to the first attack creating a small crater'Fast and strong right??'Sasaki falls to the ground and pulls out the long sword and mounting it onto his shoulder'
Back to top Go down
hollis

hollis

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:14 am

*apollyon is sent into the air from the crack, but quickly stops his motion in the air by fluttering his two wings that werent formed into a sheild and floating. however, as soon as this happens , sasaki comes from behind and apollyon is hit by the gauntlet. the force of the blow however, is lessoned because of the fact that apolyon stoped in mid air, reducing his speed and force, and becasuse of his backbones still being in the form of a strong spiked sheild. as apollyon is sent to the ground, he realizes what is happening , so he curls up into a fetele -like position, and the outsides of his body all form together to form a large spiked, orb enclosure. because of this enclosure, he is protected from the impact of him plumeting into the ground.*
"..."
*apollyon transforms out of the orb and back to his normal state, and rubs his back*
"hm, i felt that, you must be decently stong. hmph, no matter"
*apollyon transforms both of his hands into large claw-like blades, and makes two of his wings long and sharp, resembling scissors*
"youre still just a filthy exorcist. i have no fear of you"
*apollyon then fires a large energy blast from his mouth at both sasaki and before he can react to it, quickly appears next to sin with one of his claws at sins throat*
" .... "
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:41 pm

'Sasaki swings the long sword and aims it directly at the beam'North Cannon'A small ball flies out and when it hits the beam both collapse into an explosion that it shatters the ground leaving behind dust'I see that you have the kid'Sasaki smacks the sword into the ground with its tip underground and after a few seconds a shot flies up from under Apollyon and it rams him up before he could continue grabbing sin as a hostage'Seriously playing hostage just ain't that fun'Sasaki walks over to sin while Taron is still healing him'
Back to top Go down
hollis

hollis

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:20 pm

*as soon as the shot fires from up under apollyon, he fires an energy blast from his mouth towards sin at point blank range. this happens before sasaki starts to walk over to sin as it happened as soon as sasakis shot was fired at apollyon*
"hmhm, i beg to differ"
*flaps wings and stops himself from being sent up anymore*
"hmm, oh i have an idea.."
*apollyon opens his mouth wide and starts to shoot numorous poison mouth balls(as seen in lvl2 and 3 akuma) toward the ground in a circle all around sasaki and sin
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:59 pm

'Sasaki looks at Apollyon'Huh..You really must have a plan for these'Sasaki swings the long sword around him then smashes it into the ground lifting alot of dust and dirt into the air then as the dust and dirt clear I am already behind Apollyon and it was impossible to see through the dust for an Akuma cause Innocence energy was mixed with the dust to create a decoy'Hi there'Sasaki swings the blade right through Apollyon's right arm since he did not have enough reaction time to even realise that Sasaki was there'
Back to top Go down
hollis

hollis

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:14 pm

"hmph, do you really think im that dense"
*apollyons right arm which is still in the shape of blades gets stabed through by sasakis' blade. however, as soon as this happens, the unstabed parts of apollyons right arm reshape and form around the arm that sasaki is using to weild the sword, entraping it before he can think to react and pull it away. in the sam e instance, the two wings that apollyon has in the form of scissor-like blades go over sasakis' entraped arm to cut it off*
"now , reap what you sowe"
*apollyon opens his mouth and fires multiple mouth blasts down upon sin who cannot see them comming due to the dust and smoke that both apollyon and sasaki himself caused*
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:04 pm

Gold Gauntlet full power'The untable parts of Apollyon's hand blows up showing a golden gauntlet glowing with innocence energy'Eat this bastard!!'Sasaki punches Apollyon in the head with tremendous strength that blows an entire shockwave across the area and sending Apollyon flying and having his head cracking on 1 side'Hmmff'Then Sasaki leaps even faster than Apollyon flying off and still recovering from the punch smashes through the beams and then grabs sin then leaps far away and hidden from Apollyon'
Back to top Go down
hollis

hollis

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:28 am

*apollyon gets up and cracks his neck*
"hm?"
*he then rubs across his head and feels the crack in it. he wipes some of the blood with his finger and licks it*
"you made me bleed my own blood.NO BODY MAKES ME BLEED MY OWN BLOOD. AHAHAHA!!! COME OUT YOU FILTHY EXORCIST, COME OUT!!"
*apollyon looks at his arm which has chunks of it blown off. some of his skeletal dark matter can be seen*
"oh this wont due. this wont due at all"
*apollyn then makes the unexploded parts of his skin and skeleton form together. apollyon then flies up high into the sky to try and look for sin and sasaki*
"come out come out wherever you are"
*suddenly, apolyyons entire body is shapeshifted to where its completely covered in spikes. while still in the sky floating., all of the spikes that are faceing downward start to extend down to the ground like long needles to stab everything below. apollyon does this and flies around at almost untracable speed going all around the village to try and impale sin and sasaki. as he does this, much collateral damage is caused, and many villagers are hurt and killed until it stops*
"HAHAHA!!YOU CANT HIDE FOREVER YOU ANTS!!"
*apollyon continues his rampage as he laughs*

(its like how lust from full metal alchemist could extend her fingers to stab people. think that, but in the air and much faster on a greater scale)
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:02 pm

'Sasaki gets 1 of the villagers to run off with sin'Now to give him cover'Sasaki rams the ground with his fist creating a large wave that sends the houses flowing away and sin with the villagers increasing in speed as the wave carries them away from Sasaki and Apollyon'Lets go Akuma'Sasaki smashes the ground and a large amounto of dust and earth flies up hiding Sasaki from sight while sin is too far to be seen'Try and catch me
Back to top Go down
hollis

hollis

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:43 am

"damn you, runnig away"*apollyon says angrily*
"errrgh"
*apollyon then shapeshifts his arms to form together to make a giant fan. he then starts waving the fan to remove the dust from the air. as he does this, he still has the rest of his body spiked up. he then gets a glimpse of sasaki.*
"there you are.."
*his arms come out of the fan form and divide into two arms on each side so that he now has four arms.*
"now die"
*apollyon opens his mouth and fires multiple energy blasts down on sasaki from his four hands and his mouth*
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:10 am

'Sasaki waits for the shots to get close enough then swings his blade like a baseball bat and whacks them away'I don't like 4 arms on a person...it just looks and makes me feel so unnatural'Sasaki then rams his blade into soft ground and continues into the deep rock showing only the hilt'Wow thats alot of dirt displaced'Sasaki swings the blade out and a large line of dust rises almost as if to hit Apollyon'
Back to top Go down
hollis

hollis

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:09 pm

"hm"
*apolyyon turns his hands and wings into long thin blades as the dust comes towards him. then, when the dust gets near him, he starts to spin at extremely high speed. after about two seconds, the dust has surrounded him and apollyon is creating a tornado around himself made up of the dust due to the extreme speed in which he is spinning. apollyon then starts to decend to the ground while still in his tornado. the ground starts to crack form the force as he heads for sasaki
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:47 pm

'Sasaki smacks the ground with the blunt side of his sword so that more dust would come out'That should be enough dust to be able to see over the horizon'Sasaki suddenly stops abruptly then holds the sword towards the sky'Star's destroyer'The blade seems to deconstruct by a small bit and it starts to look a bit like a satellite and a beam starts hurtling down from the sky but not yet reaching and it is still too far for Apollyon to see it'
Back to top Go down
hollis

hollis

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:40 am

*apollyon, still spinning and breaking the ground around him, sees sasaki hold up his sword, and sees it dissapear from within his tornado.*
"hm, whats he up to"
*apollyon decides to shapeshift his body into its armored form , thinking that sasaki might be planning something. his arms are no longer blades, but large and heavy, with stone-like fists(like off of prototype). he is still spinning in the tornado, but it isnt going as fast, however, due to apollyons new dramatically increased weight, it becomes more powerful, and it starts to create quakes on the ground around apollyon. *
"filthy exorcist..*
*while still spinnig in his armored form and in the tornado, apollyon head for sasaki, and opens his mouth . he then starts shooting numorous mouth energy blasts in all directions, while in the tornado, creating massive collateral damage, and nears sasaki with blasts shooting at him, and a powerful force heading towards him*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Eastern Europe   Villages in Eastern Europe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Villages in Eastern Europe
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next