D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizu

Shizu

Level of Power : 21124

Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:31 pm

Shizu got ready. He had never fought a Noah and never planned to. But he always knew that he would. The Millenium Earl would ensure it. Shizu had seen a Noah before, but thought that they had become extinct after the previous attempts by Allen Walker and his buddies. It was recorded in the books. But obviously the Earl had created new ones or otherwise... It was the 20th Century. Anything was possible now. It had been thirty years since the incident. Shizu presumed Allen was still alive, but he had never gotten to a conversation with him. The Noah's were back... the Millenium Earl... was he alive once more?
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

Level of Power : 12062

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:51 am

*kanda walked around and found general shizu and handed him a note*
note- general shizu, i was hoping that you have kandas-kun as back up, i don't think you will need it, but i hope it helps, supevsor
Back to top Go down
Shizu

Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:57 am

"Hmm? Are you backup? Good. Now activate your innocence. I don't want to repeat myself. And prepare for battle. We have an opponent on our hands."
Shizu got ready, activating Heaven's Touch in it's Special Form.
Shizu ripped the note in half and got in battle stance.

This was a battle that had to be won, life or death. Because if it wasn't, death would be better than whatever came after that. Victory was the only option there. And this exorcist was going to get a taste of fun.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:59 am

Shizu wrote:
"Hmm? Are you backup? Good. Now activate your innocence. I don't want to repeat myself. And prepare for battle. We have an opponent on our hands."
Shizu got ready, activating Heaven's Touch in it's Special Form.
Shizu ripped the note in half and got in battle stance.

This was a battle that had to be won, life or death. Because if it wasn't, death would be better than whatever came after that. Victory was the only option there. And this exorcist was going to get a taste of fun.
*kanda nodds*
kanda- innocence, activate
*kandas gloves start to glow and in each hand, a glowing ball appears*
Back to top Go down
Rhodes Camelot

Rhodes Camelot

Level of Power : 23701

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:49 pm

As the general and the Shock trooper discussed matters and went over whatever buisness they attended to a slight disturbance was in the happening. "Eheheh Let's go now!" Suddenly behind a building 3 level 3 akuma's burst out and charged towards the unsuspecting exorcists. "We have you now!!". One akuma split off to the left and charged kanda another split to the right and attacked Shizu the third ran straight down the middle taking them on directly.

Meanwhile, behind a building A noah rested just standing there leaning on a cain with his childish body to young for his vastly mature mind far beyond that of what it should be. "Hmm... I say.... maybe thirty seconds?" The boy seemed to be discussing to himself as he quite patiently listened in to the happenings of the akuma's assault.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:55 pm

Stark Black wrote:
As the general and the Shock trooper discussed matters and went over whatever buisness they attended to a slight disturbance was in the happening. "Eheheh Let's go now!" Suddenly behind a building 3 level 3 akuma's burst out and charged towards the unsuspecting exorcists. "We have you now!!". One akuma split off to the left and charged kanda another split to the right and attacked Shizu the third ran straight down the middle taking them on directly.

Meanwhile, behind a building A noah rested just standing there leaning on a cain with his childish body to young for his vastly mature mind far beyond that of what it should be. "Hmm... I say.... maybe thirty seconds?" The boy seemed to be discussing to himself as he quite patiently listened in to the happenings of the akuma's assault.
*kanda threw an energy ball at the middle level 3,and th ball exploded, and shrapnel befins flying all over hitting and wounding other 2*
kanda-...........
Back to top Go down
Shizu

Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:57 pm

Shizu yawned. This was taking too long. Shizu touched the three akuma. ""Ten no Megumi, Reberu 4"
The Akuma began to purify and slowly dispersed into the air. Shizu frowned. "Come out Noah. I know you're there."

Ten no Megumi, Reberu 4 (天の恵み, レベル4; Touch of the heavens, Level Four): Shizu can kill level 1, 2 and 3 Akuma by touching it and weaken a level four Akuma slightly
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:58 pm

Shizu wrote:
Shizu yawned. This was taking too long. Shizu touched the three akuma. ""Ten no Megumi, Reberu 4"
The Akuma began to purify and slowly dispersed into the air. Shizu frowned. "Come out Noah. I know you're there."

Ten no Megumi, Reberu 4 (天の恵み, レベル4; Touch of the heavens, Level Four): Shizu can kill level 1, 2 and 3 Akuma by touching it and weaken a level four Akuma slightly
kanda- general, if you arn't carful, you would be hit with my shrapnal, just to warn you
Back to top Go down
Shizu

Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:02 pm

"Mind yourself. There's another four coming." Shizu says, as another four akuma charge at them.

This time however, they are all at level two, easy for Shizu to beat. "Get ready, exorcist." Shizu touches three of them as they become exorcized and leaves the last one to Kanda. Shizu then uses Kirihansu to shoot out a blast at a nearby building. "Get out here Noah!"
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:05 pm

Shizu wrote:
"Mind yourself. There's another four coming." Shizu says, as another four akuma charge at them.

This time however, they are all at level two, easy for Shizu to beat. "Get ready, exorcist." Shizu touches three of them as they become exorcized and leaves the last one to Kanda. Shizu then uses Kirihansu to shoot out a blast at a nearby building. "Get out here Noah!"
*kanda throws the other energy ball at the remaining akuma, and destroys it*
Back to top Go down
Rhodes Camelot

Rhodes Camelot

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:12 pm

Clapping could be heard in the distance as a boy walked out from behind a building and walked forward smiling with his cain hanging off his left arm, he dressed rather maturly in a black suit and dress shirt along with a red tie. "That was even better then estimated! Thirteen seconds you beat my estimation by over 50 Percent!" The boy stopped clapping and looked at the two men with a childish smile. A silence stood for a moment.

The boy cut off the silence with a small... taunt if you will "but could you really have told I was there so easily? My my the general is quite smart! but... is he strong ^__^?" The boy completely ignored kanda who stood close to him. "Of course even is he is strong what does it matter beside his flaws of course?" The boy smiled and all the space around the two seemed to go black. When things returned to normal they stood upon a rock plateau 20 square meters in size. On the far end of the plateau a heart shaped door appeared opening to let the boy walk out closing it behind him causing it to dissapear. "This... is a pleateau about 2000 feet above the surface of the ground... I dreamt about this place once... I'm sure you wouldn't enjoy it as much as I?" The boy kept smiling at the General adding a somewhat scarier quality to it.
Back to top Go down
Shizu

Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:17 pm

Shizu gulped. Somehow this Noah knew of his vertigo. No. He could not, would not, let his fear get the best of him in battle. This was all an illusion. A very realistic illusion, but nonetheless an illusion at best. Courage had brought him thus far and courage would bring him further.

Shizu stabbed himself to rid off the fear. Fear was useless in battle unless for God. There was nothing to fear and there would not be. Shizu took a deep breath and jumped. Jumped off the ravine. He didn't know whether he was going to be Omelette du fromage or a Sunny Side-up. What he did know was that even if he died, he would release the other exorcist from the trap and let him escape from the Noah.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:17 pm

Stark Black wrote:
Clapping could be heard in the distance as a boy walked out from behind a building and walked forward smiling with his cain hanging off his left arm, he dressed rather maturly in a black suit and dress shirt along with a red tie. "That was even better then estimated! Thirteen seconds you beat my estimation by over 50 Percent!" The boy stopped clapping and looked at the two men with a childish smile. A silence stood for a moment.

The boy cut off the silence with a small... taunt if you will "but could you really have told I was there so easily? My my the general is quite smart! but... is he strong ^__^?" The boy completely ignored kanda who stood close to him. "Of course even is he is strong what does it matter beside his flaws of course?" The boy smiled and all the space around the two seemed to go black. When things returned to normal they stood upon a rock plateau 20 square meters in size. On the far end of the plateau a heart shaped door appeared opening to let the boy walk out closing it behind him causing it to dissapear. "This... is a pleateau about 2000 feet above the surface of the ground... I dreamt about this place once... I'm sure you wouldn't enjoy it as much as I?" The boy kept smiling at the General adding a somewhat scarier quality to it.

*kanda walking towards the noah puting his hand out for a hand shake*
kanda- i am hanabishi kanda, it would be honorable if you told me your name. and i hope we have a good fight
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

Level of Power : 10230

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:45 pm

Anna paused as she suddenly saw the group of people as she walked across the street. She immediately caught sight of the General as well as a fellow excorcist in the vicinity. She swiftly took out a piece of paper, bewildered.

I was sent here because there was a large amount of akuma activity in the vicinity... but what is a General doing here when there's just akuma?
Back to top Go down
Rhodes Camelot

Rhodes Camelot

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:50 pm

The child giggled a bit as the general jumped off the plateau, suddenly as soon as he had jumped a white light shown under the general as he fell through it. Another light shone above the center of the plateau and up popped the general cancelling out his fall by sending him against gravity but still causing him quite a crash when he landed. "So eager to kill yourself are you? It couldn't be that the general is afraid of heights and beleives this to be an illusion? Tisk Tisk Tisk!" The boy looks at the other man who he hadn't been paying much attention to earlier. "Huh? ah a human? Mmmm... You have manners I'll give you that! You may call me Rhodes...." Rhodes raises his hand and simply finishes with "But I will not shake hands without one thing"

Rhodes then raises his hand and multipile knifes pop out in the air about 13 to be exact. "Silly captain, if you think you can get through fear by hurting yourself then you should leave it to someone more talented in it!" Rhodes throws his hand towards shizu causing the knives to dive toward him. "And as for you... try to prove to me that you aren't as weak as the other humans... then i suppose I will grant your ... greeting"

(Sorry for taking so long, I'm trying to recreate road's personality as best as I can! and her powers... anyways I'm trying not to god mod but it's hard with this kind of power O_o...)
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:54 pm

Stark Black wrote:
The child giggled a bit as the general jumped off the plateau, suddenly as soon as he had jumped a white light shown under the general as he fell through it. Another light shone above the center of the plateau and up popped the general cancelling out his fall by sending him against gravity but still causing him quite a crash when he landed. "So eager to kill yourself are you? It couldn't be that the general is afraid of heights and beleives this to be an illusion? Tisk Tisk Tisk!" The boy looks at the other man who he hadn't been paying much attention to earlier. "Huh? ah a human? Mmmm... You have manners I'll give you that! You may call me Rhodes...." Rhodes raises his hand and simply finishes with "But I will not shake hands without one thing"

Rhodes then raises his hand and multipile knifes pop out in the air about 13 to be exact. "Silly captain, if you think you can get through fear by hurting yourself then you should leave it to someone more talented in it!" Rhodes throws his hand towards shizu causing the knives to dive toward him. "And as for you... try to prove to me that you aren't as weak as the other humans... then i suppose I will grant your ... greeting"

(Sorry for taking so long, I'm trying to recreate road's personality as best as I can! and her powers... anyways I'm trying not to god mod but it's hard with this kind of power O_o...)
*kanda then basikly palms rhodes stumach puching him back flying with a symbole glowing from the place where kanda palms rhodes*
little boy, when some one holds out their hand to shake, you shake, hat is basikl manners, i will teach it to you. kai
*the symbole suddenly explodes*

(OO: and i am expecting you to say that was an illusion or something to get out of it.)
Back to top Go down
Rhodes Camelot

Rhodes Camelot

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:05 pm

The boy got knocked back into the distance layed down in the smoke, he stood up and swept off some dust turning around to reveal a rather inconvenient hole in his stomach with skin missing from most of his torso and muscle tissue could be seen on the right side of his jaw. " I suppose that's true... but it's meant as a formal greeting to someone you respect as a peer of society, you'd see me shaking hands with a monkey as soon as you my little human" Rhodes spins around, as he spins all the damaged parts of his body can be seen coming back as good as new as the hidden part of him becomes visible to kanda. Once completed Rhodes looks the same as he did before. " There wasn't enough kick in that explosion, please remember I won't refrain from killing you if you refrain from going all out on me!" Rhode's facial expression goes from childish mocking to serious in a short moment, he holds out his left hand and a cain appears as he grabs it and leans on it. "Next time though... Try to hit me please..."

The image of rhodes dissapears and he can be seen standing 7 feet behind kanda with both hands on his cain leaning on it infront of him, he smiles at kanda tilting his head when part of the plateau under Kanda's feet drop down causing him to fall forward ever so slightly. Almost syncronised a pillar or stone rushes up infront of kanda nailing him in the chin sending him upwards into the air. Rhodes looks up at his airborn opponent then looks to the side not moving an inch while carrying his bored expression. Knifes which appeared as if from nowhere rushed to airborn Kanda.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:09 pm

Stark Black wrote:
The boy got knocked back into the distance layed down in the smoke, he stood up and swept off some dust turning around to reveal a rather inconvenient hole in his stomach with skin missing from most of his torso and muscle tissue could be seen on the right side of his jaw. " I suppose that's true... but it's meant as a formal greeting to someone you respect as a peer of society, you'd see me shaking hands with a monkey as soon as you my little human" Rhodes spins around, as he spins all the damaged parts of his body can be seen coming back as good as new as the hidden part of him becomes visible to kanda. Once completed Rhodes looks the same as he did before. " There wasn't enough kick in that explosion, please remember I won't refrain from killing you if you refrain from going all out on me!" Rhode's facial expression goes from childish mocking to serious in a short moment, he holds out his left hand and a cain appears as he grabs it and leans on it. "Next time though... Try to hit me please..."

The image of rhodes dissapears and he can be seen standing 7 feet behind kanda with both hands on his cain leaning on it infront of him, he smiles at kanda tilting his head when part of the plateau under Kanda's feet drop down causing him to fall forward ever so slightly. Almost syncronised a pillar or stone rushes up infront of kanda nailing him in the chin sending him upwards into the air. Rhodes looks up at his airborn opponent then looks to the side not moving an inch while carrying his bored expression. Knifes which appeared as if from nowhere rushed to airborn Kanda.
damn
*kanda forms a small ball and made it explodes infont of him to accelerate him back wards up further in to the air then starts to throw a barage of energy balls at the knives*
kai
*sudenly explosions around rhodes happen*
i set a lot of mines when i was still on the ground, and hand shakes arn't forpeers, it is to show that wou are willing to play fair, but i guess that wont happen
Back to top Go down
Rhodes Camelot

Rhodes Camelot

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:19 pm

As the smoke around rhodes cleared it almost looked as if nothing happened to the boy "Ahh you were so close to! those ones almost did quite a round on me! I guess I was just in the right spot!" Rhodes smirks and looks up at kanda then replies to his statement with his own. "Fair play you say? When one opponent is completely outmatched by another you will truly understand the meaning that there is no fair play in this world! Shall we study into this a bit?" Rhodes smiles for a moment and another stone appears above kanda hitting him over the head. Suddenly everything is black.

Upon opening his eyes kanda looks around him to realise he's in a hospital in a wheel chair, he attempts to raise his limbs but to no avail they remain stuck fast, he was sitting in a hospital room staring at an incredibly plain white wall. A nurse checked in the room and looked at kanda with a smile "oh so you woke up huh? We found you out in the village and healed you up... unfortunately something horrible happened and now... well your paralysed from the neck down... I'm sorry you had to hear this... but it couldn't be that bad right? I mean now you won't have any more horrible injuries done to you! and you can just sit around in peace right?" The nurses expressions seemed to vary as she talked it went from happy to sad then to a sort of prompting cheerfulness as she came to the end of her rather motivating speech... well not really motivating....
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:24 pm

Stark Black wrote:
As the smoke around rhodes cleared it almost looked as if nothing happened to the boy "Ahh you were so close to! those ones almost did quite a round on me! I guess I was just in the right spot!" Rhodes smirks and looks up at kanda then replies to his statement with his own. "Fair play you say? When one opponent is completely outmatched by another you will truly understand the meaning that there is no fair play in this world! Shall we study into this a bit?" Rhodes smiles for a moment and another stone appears above kanda hitting him over the head. Suddenly everything is black.

Upon opening his eyes kanda looks around him to realise he's in a hospital in a wheel chair, he attempts to raise his limbs but to no avail they remain stuck fast, he was sitting in a hospital room staring at an incredibly plain white wall. A nurse checked in the room and looked at kanda with a smile "oh so you woke up huh? We found you out in the village and healed you up... unfortunately something horrible happened and now... well your paralysed from the neck down... I'm sorry you had to hear this... but it couldn't be that bad right? I mean now you won't have any more horrible injuries done to you! and you can just sit around in peace right?" The nurses expressions seemed to vary as she talked it went from happy to sad then to a sort of prompting cheerfulness as she came to the end of her rather motivating speech... well not really motivating....
*kanda took the info soo hard, that he started to lose it*
kanda- no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no,NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*kandain the illusion try ing to get loos but couldn't lift his body was screaming his head off yelling about how it would be bring to sit in here, over and over again*
Back to top Go down
Rhodes Camelot

Rhodes Camelot

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:46 pm

On kanda's spasm the nurse runs from the room terrified calling for a fellow nurse to help her out with kanda she closes the door as she leaves the room leaving kanda to yell for a moment. "Heeheeheeheehee, are you having fun yet?" On a bed across the room, a small familiar child sat there cross legged leaning his face on his two hands in a sort of taunting fashion. "I couldn't help but feel some pity mixed up with all that joy that I get from the reaction I get from you people it's just soooo..... rejeuvenating you know?" The boy continued smirking then dissapeared in a sort of fade out reappearing on the ceiling looking down at him... or would it be up?

"Seeing you in such a pathetic state, it must be humilating for you isn't it exorcist? Still I won't deny you this much praise even though this seems to me as one ultimate irremovable fear for someone like yourself... it is also the only one I can find... so congratulations you're almost fearless!" The boy fades out again and reappears infront of Kanda leaning forward holding up his hand as if holding an invisible ball or something while seemingly pondering to himself "In such a state I could easily destroy your innocence leaving you as nothing more than a simple human... a weak fragile human... but I suppose if I went around destroying you all like that it wouldn't be nearly as fun for me... so i suppose I'll let you fight for your freedom" Rhodes places his hands over Kanda's eyes making everything black.

When rhodes removes his hand they're standing on the plateau again leaving kanda in a heavy sweat panting from the trauma. Rhodes took 5 steps away from kanda then turned around to look down at him with a serious face. "Up! before I change my mind!"

OoC: Is it a bit twisted to enjoy torturing people O_o? Because I think I'm enjoying playing The Noah of Dreams far too much... o.o....
Back to top Go down
Shizu

Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:32 pm

"Oh have you forgotten about dear old me?" A voice comes from behind Rhode. A claw stabs through Rhode. "Rhode Kamelot, or otherwise known as a Noah. Is that really your name? Or is it an alias?" Shizu smiles widely, a huge grin and stabs Rhode continuously. "I really would appreciate if you don't endanger others."

Shizu then walks towards Kanda. "You really don't know how to handle yourself, do you, Exorcist?" Shizu extends his hand in help and asks him, tauntingly and smiling with a ridiculous grin. Shizu then scowled at Rhode, who had risen from the ground. "What part of stay down don't you understand, Noah? If you really are a child, then learn some manners will you? If I can then you can too. And please don't drag anyone else in this. You are the Noah of Dreams, are you not? Please create a barrier or else I will not be able to fight you full-heartedly.

OOC: Sorry. My mom made me off the internet
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:08 pm

Stark Black/Rhode Camelot wrote:
On kanda's spasm the nurse runs from the room terrified calling for a fellow nurse to help her out with kanda she closes the door as she leaves the room leaving kanda to yell for a moment. "Heeheeheeheehee, are you having fun yet?" On a bed across the room, a small familiar child sat there cross legged leaning his face on his two hands in a sort of taunting fashion. "I couldn't help but feel some pity mixed up with all that joy that I get from the reaction I get from you people it's just soooo..... rejeuvenating you know?" The boy continued smirking then dissapeared in a sort of fade out reappearing on the ceiling looking down at him... or would it be up?

"Seeing you in such a pathetic state, it must be humilating for you isn't it exorcist? Still I won't deny you this much praise even though this seems to me as one ultimate irremovable fear for someone like yourself... it is also the only one I can find... so congratulations you're almost fearless!" The boy fades out again and reappears infront of Kanda leaning forward holding up his hand as if holding an invisible ball or something while seemingly pondering to himself "In such a state I could easily destroy your innocence leaving you as nothing more than a simple human... a weak fragile human... but I suppose if I went around destroying you all like that it wouldn't be nearly as fun for me... so i suppose I'll let you fight for your freedom" Rhodes places his hands over Kanda's eyes making everything black.

When rhodes removes his hand they're standing on the plateau again leaving kanda in a heavy sweat panting from the trauma. Rhodes took 5 steps away from kanda then turned around to look down at him with a serious face. "Up! before I change my mind!"

OoC: Is it a bit twisted to enjoy torturing people O_o? Because I think I'm enjoying playing The Noah of Dreams far too much... o.o....

kanda: you bastard
*kanda then starts using martial arts to attack rhodes and every time he hits he yells kai and an explosion would happen*
Back to top Go down
Rhodes Camelot

Rhodes Camelot

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:07 am

The Rhodes Kanda attacks fades out as he strikes right through it, Just as kanda hits the illusion Rhodes he feels that he cannot move again. This time he had been placed in restraints with all of his limbs stretched out so he couldn't blow his wa out of it. Atleast not without causing himself harm. "And then to finish off one last containment so you don't try anything stupid like an explosion, because if you do in there... you'll die!" Rhodes smiles as he fols kanda's arms down with his powers and places him inside a standing sarcauphagus. Rhodes then turns his attention from Kanda to Shizu. "My my you seem to know lots about me don't you! Quite rude if I don't say so myself! buy I ask you... why would we need a barrier? Are you worried about your little exorcist? Or perhaps that town we were just in? This plateau isn't an illusion my foolish little general! You are very much in one of your most dread places, fall off and you'll die!" Rhodes makes another childish smile before tilting his head yet again.

Without moving his head he looks to the left, then the right. From those two location over a dozen knives from each side rushed towards Shizu blocking off the path to his left and right and to Rhodes. Just as he was anticipating the general to go up or back he made a metal spike wall appear behind him stuck fast to the ground and dropped another slab from above. "It's time to have fun, watch the cliff face I warn you heeheehee"!
Back to top Go down
Shizu

Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:47 am

This was a small problem, okay fine, a big problem. There wasn't much that Shizu was able to do. He could destroy that steel wall by himself, the spikes spouting out of it. Neither could he wait for the knives to pierce through his flesh and blood. The worst possible thought that ran through his mind was to jump. Shizu couldn't do anything else. This was a matter of life and death, not fear or fun and games.

Shizu closed his eyes and jumped. He felt the wind rush against his face and the air resistance act against the gravitional pull, cushioning his potentially fatal landing, but not much. Shizu then activated his innocence and sent shots of air towards the ground, pushing him upwards. He started to fall slower and slower. And finally, he reached the ground, unharmed. "Can'y tou do any better than that, Noah?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next