D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Villages in Western Europe

Go down 
+4
hanabishi kanda
Ecko Walker
Shizu
Dchong
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dchong

Level of Power : 30345

Villages in Western Europe Empty
PostSubject: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:06 am

'I walk into a village'
Wow these reports from the finders I met seem to say that an Innocence fragment is here..
'I activate my pentacle eye'
No Akuma or so it seems
'I walk around the village'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:18 am

'I see an akuma'
Akuma
'I throw my shuriken into mid-air'
Innocence activate!
'A group of akuma come out of a nearby building'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:21 am

Wow...Akuma army
'The shuriken becomes my long sword'
Stop hiding in human form u stupid Akumas
'The Akumas all come out of their disguises'
Lets make this quick...I want to deal with our level 2 fast
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:43 am

Star wave
'A wave comes out of my blade and the akuma start to blow up'
Now to...
'Something jumps past me'
Take on the level 2
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:46 am

'I turn around'
Hey buddy...did u...
Innocence is mine you lousy General
Say that again
You lousy Gene...
'The Akuma breaks in half and explodes'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:49 am

'I go get the innocence from the floor'
1 more to find
'I see a finder and I throw a note at the finder'
To the supervisor
'The finder runs off while I walk along the road on the opposite direction'
Back to top Go down
Shizu

Shizu

Level of Power : 21124

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:51 am

Shizu travelled with his teammates to a deserted island, Veritas Island. It was deserted because of multiple sightings of Akuma. Of course, nothing could be done. Even exorcists who were dispatched there died within seconds of entrance. The team he was with was an elite team. Shizu had once been part of one but had resigned after one month due to the responsibility.

Shizu made a wild guess from the eerie aura sent out by the island that it was filled with Akuma. His eyes activated. They would probably be in constant activation. The constant flux of souls surronded Shizu. Under the hood, Shizu smiled. This would pose more of a challenge.

As the crew let the team down onto the island, they rowed as fast as they could to return to the mainland, leaving the team stranded. The leader of the team ordered them to continue and destroy any Akuma on the way. But without the pentacle eye, he was unaware of the threat the Shizu knew about. Every inch of the island was filled with Akuma. And they were slowly gathering.
Back to top Go down
Shizu

Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:56 am

The leader looked at the hooded Shizu and asked if he was new. Shizu replied with a small nod. The leader then asked of Shizu's age. Shizu held up one finger on his left and four on his right. The leader apparently understood. Then the leader laughed.

"You know, the new general is also fourteen. You wouldn't happen to know him, now would you?" When Shizu shook his head, the leader continued, "No. Of course you wouldn't." The leader introduced himself as Divira. He was one of the strongest fighters, or at least self-proclaimed. Shizu nodded his head and shook his head in answer to every question posed at him. On a few occasions he had to use hand signs.

Keeping his voice hidden was essential for this disguise. As the team headed deeper, Shizu could sense more and more Akuma. The souls were highly distorted. This was bad. They were gathering. A giant Akuma would not be the best thing as of now. Shizu activated his innocence at Form 3.
Back to top Go down
Shizu

Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:01 am

The leader looked at Shizu and reassured him that there was nothing to fear. But just then, a giant foot came down on the leader, leaving him mortally wounded. The team was thrown in disarray without leadership. Shizu's disguise would be foiled but he had to make them stay calm.

With a loud voice, he shouted. "Stay calm!" Taking off his hood, he proceeded to activate Heaven's Touch Special Form. Piercing through the Giant Akuma, he watched as another came as the previous one turned into matter. The Giant Akuma fired bolts of dark matter, which were easily whacked off by Shizu as if it were a fly.

Shizu pierced through the Giant Akuma, and the next, until all of them had turned into matter. Shizu jumped off the last one, huffing and sweating a bit, but otherwise unscarred. He ordered the medic to aid the leader and then made the others activate their innocence in case there were more.

Shizu's pentacle eye ceased activation, signalling that there were no more in the vicinity. Shizu reduced the power to the second form, just in case there were still any. Shizu brought the team to return to the ship area. Waiting there was the crew, which sailed them to the mainland.
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:10 am

'I walk over to the train station in 1 of the villages'
Alright I should take a trip to Asia to check around..
'I board the train as it leaves the station'
Back to top Go down
Ecko Walker

Level of Power : 240

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:30 pm

I walk into thee village in search for an akuma that i have heard has been plaguing the villages of this area and the order hasn't come in quite a long time to rid the poor villager of this akuma the mayor walks up to me smiling and very happy.
OH thank god and exorcist has come to help finally the order has come through
i look at him in anger
I'm am not with those Sinners i am an exorcist but not with the order i do not charge either so don't worry i take pride in freeing the damned souls of the Akuma i learned from a great man
i smile at the mayor
Oh really you seem like a great man your self
a tiny child pulls on my leg
Please mister can you get that monster away it makes mommy cry when he attacks
i look a the child
Now does it
i smile at him
dont worry i will get rid of the monster just can you bring me to your mother please
he grabs my leg and leads me towards alarge tree in the center of the village
Back to top Go down
Shizu

Shizu

PostSubject: The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:35 pm

Shizu travels to a nearby village. The villagers seem undeterred by his presence. No matter. Shizu didn't like flashy entrances any ways. However, his pentacle eye activated. There was a nearby akuma. And a strong one at that. Shizu ran towards the direction of the trees... the Akuma was leading someone, a human by scent. This was bad. At any rate, the human would be in trouble. Shizu couldn't stand for trouble
(OOC: Same village as Ecko, but not known)

Last edited by Shizu on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shizu

Shizu

PostSubject: The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:10 am

There was something wrong. The air smelled putrid, but not of Akuma. Instead, it seemed like something worse. Shizu stopped in his tracks. Could it be? A Noah? Crap! Shizu raced towards the direction of the Akuma. Protecting someone from an Akuma was essential, but if it was a Noah then even Shizu would be in trouble. Hopefully that person survived. Then Shizu heard a rustling from the bushes and stopped.

"Who's there? Show yourself!" Shizu shouted at the foliage, but to no avail. Thinking that it was just a figment of his imagination, he continued running, but was held back by some invisible barrier. There was something keeping him there... the Noah? Or was it something else?
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:36 pm

'My ship rams into a cove near the tip of Italy'
O well...my trip back to Western Europe is going to take much longer than I thought
'I start a long walk along with the other passengers to the nearby village with a train station'
Its time to head to where we have to go now then
'I go board the train'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:14 pm

'I reach a Northern Italian village'
Now further to the West...
'I buy a train ticket to Prague'
Ah..now maybe I should go to Prague
'I board the train as it leaves'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:25 pm

'I get off the train'
Alright now...this is a nice place...
'I walk around Prague'
Awesome place....something doesn't feel right...
'I feel something poking my back'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:27 pm

Time to die Excorcist
'I grab the akuma turret and bends it with my bare hands'
Not that easy...Innocence activate
'I turn around cutting the akuma into pieces'
Wow..Akuma are everywhere
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:29 pm

'I activate my pentacle eye'
Oh shit
'A large section of the people in the area change into their akuma forms'
So many Akuma...Everybody get out of here!!!
'I put on my glove'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:34 pm

Innocence activate!!!
'The glove turns into a giant gold gauntlet'
Akuma!!Time to die
'The akuma fire at me while I put my hands onto the ground'
I see you guys
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:36 pm

'I smack my arm on the ground and leaps into the air using my blade to puncture a hole in the nearby akuma'
1 down...30 o go
'I flip in mid-air and grabs onto an akuma turret slicing the akuma in half then jumping to another 1'
Exorcist!!
'I see a level 2 akuma flying towards me'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:39 pm

Bye Akuma
'I swing my blade cutting the akuma into half then cutting the akuma I am grabbing'
Whee!!
'I leap onto another akuma then slashes into half'
Now I really should end this quickly
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:45 pm

North Star level 2!!
'I swing my long sword'
North Lights
'The akumas 5 metres around me all explode'
Thats all of them
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:34 pm

'Both my innocences deactivate'
Alright time to go further west
'I leave Prague and walks to several towns'
West is going to be much bigger
'I continue walking'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:37 am

'I get a room in an inn'
Hey Taron...time to get some rest
'I walk into my room and takes off the uniform then gets ready to sleep'
Night Taron
'I sleep while Taron sleeps on a table'
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

Level of Power : 12062

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:48 am

*kanda comes from the portal from noahs arc*
kanda-.......
*kanda bows to general dchong who he lands infront of wen he entered the portal of the west europe by acedent*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Villages in Western Europe
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next