D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Villages in South America

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mephisto

Mephisto

Level of Power : 21150

Villages in South America Empty
PostSubject: Villages in South America   Villages in South America I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:58 pm

the villages in south america
Back to top Go down
Mephisto

Mephisto

PostSubject: Re: Villages in South America   Villages in South America I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:20 pm

Faust walks into what seems to be a barren and empty village along with a finder

..what happened here....its like a ghost town..

Faust kneels down and looks at the ground

...dust...everywhere...goru san...we might have a possible akuma situation here...i need you to set up a barrier around the town...

i will..take care Mr. Faust

the finder walks out of the area as Faust continues to eye the entire area and hears some rumbling in the home

tsk...looks like i'm in for a long day...

Faust grits his teeth as hundreds of humans burst out of the homes and turns into level 2 akumas charging at Faust

heh....lets rock

the black rings on Faust's left hand starts glowing as Faust punches the first akuma that reaches him sending it flying backwards crashing into the other akumas and turns into dust.
Back to top Go down
Mephisto

Mephisto

PostSubject: Re: Villages in South America   Villages in South America I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:31 pm

more and more level 2 akumas emerges from the homes taking on different forms some even wielding firearms.
Faust continues leaping back driving his fist into the akuma's body and leaps up onto a lamp post

oh man...there are tons of you..what am i to do...haiz..

DIE!! EXORCIST!!!!

screams one of the akumas that takes the shape of a blob of water aiming what seems to be missile launcher embedded into its body

DIEEEEEE!!!!!

activate...

the the ring on Faust's left thumb starts glowing and lightning starts to run throughout Faust's entire body as he punches the blob of water covering it in lightning sending it crashing to the ground and turning into dust

NOOOOOO!!!...

the akuma turns to dust as the other akumas starts to charge at Faust

haiz..not this again...
Back to top Go down
Mephisto

Mephisto

PostSubject: Re: Villages in South America   Villages in South America I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:50 pm

geeez...dont you guys ever disappear.....

Faust continues attacking the akumas as relentlessly as the akumas are attacking him

ahhh...i'm really going to go travelling if i have the chance..damn order...

an akuma brings up a rocket launcher laughing insanely and fires it at Faust

ooohhh....

an explosion occurs as the akumas all laughs insanely

now now...you guys dont think this has ended...do you?

what seems to be a blur arc of lightning comes out from the smoke and engulfs all the akumas in it followed by a huge gush of water coming out from the smoke electrocuting every akuma in the area turning them to dust

haiz....thats troublesome..

Faust deactivates his innocence as the finder walks into the village

what on earth...are you ok Mr. Faust?

Yes..i'm ok...lets go..and report this..

Faust and the finder leaves the village with after finding the innocence they were looking for
Back to top Go down
Mephisto

Mephisto

PostSubject: Re: Villages in South America   Villages in South America I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:59 am

just as soon as Faust and the finder is leaving the village, multiple explosions happens in front of Faust

fuck...

Faust and the finder was thrown back with half of Faust's body bleeding profusely and from waist down buried in rubbles

urgh..the..hell...urghh

Faust coughs up blood as 2 level 4 akumas who seems to be arguing but laughing insanely appears a few feet away from Faust

hhheeeeeeeeee....hey hey!!!! you no dead yet!!! killll!!!

damn it.....ac..ti...vate....

drawing whats left of his energy, Faust activates his innocence and with a smile activates all of his rings combining the elements

heh...if i'm going down..i'm going with a bang..

the akumas simply stare at Faust as Fausts creates a whirl of white and black energy in his palms. However, as Faust is about to launch the attack both of the level 4 akumas appears in front of Faust with a gattling gun at Faust's chest and a large hole in Faust's chest

f...uck......y..ou...

Faust collapse and lays there lifeless with his right arm stretched out towards the akumas

heeeeeee!!!!! this one manage to survive after that massive injurrrrryyyyy!!!!!

heeeee!!!! he's my killl!!!!!!

both of the level 4 akumas disappears followed by the sound of their insane laughter leaving behind Faust's lifeless body there half buried in the rubbles with his innocence gone and the body of the finder impaled through the back on a sharp thorn
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Level of Power : 30345

PostSubject: Re: Villages in South America   Villages in South America I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:39 pm

'We disembark and walks over to a destroyed village'This place is like trashWhere did all the people go??'I search the rubble and sees some shirts with dust inside'Akuma were hereRight'We continue walking around'Impossible!!'I see an excorcist cloak'No way'I pluck out a button and reads it'Faust...'I take a damaged telephone and a landline then connects them to Taron'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in South America   Villages in South America I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:25 pm

'the signal gets through'Yes Komui hereKomui I have bad newsSo what is it Sasaki??I found FaustAnd...Hes been killed....by an akumaOh my that is bad....'I lift up the cloak and something seems to fall out'Wait I just found something'I pick it up and sees that its an innocence fragment'I guess I have some news for u KomuiThat would be??His innocence is still here with meTake his innocence with you but his remains and cloak have to be left there..finders are coming to retrieve him and his finder's bodiesAlright then I'll be going then'We grab the innocence and leaves'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in South America   Villages in South America I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:01 pm

'We walk into a village'South America is really poorI think there are no need for us to even be hereTrue...I think there are no Akuma here anyway...there is no need for them....they are already tortured enough'We walk and sees a bunch of gangsters beating up a man in a corner'And thats obviously proof'I walk over to them'Hey guys love trashing this guy don't youWhats a man like you going to do about itThis'I punch the guy'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in South America   Villages in South America I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:30 pm

Huh u want to fight huh??'He tries to punch me but I dodge'With you there is no need'I grab his arm and breaks it'Arhhhhh!!!!Now get your men to leave or I'll break all you arms'He gets up'Everybody lets go!!!'They run off'Losers'I see a knife that seemed like it was being used by them'Hey Losers!!!!You dropped something!!!'I throw the knife at them and it stabs 1 of them'SuckersThat was awesome!!!'I look at the man they were attacking'Can't say the same for him'The guy lies there dead and bleeding'I guess there is nothing we can do now'We continue on through the village'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in South America   Villages in South America I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:12 pm

Sasaki??Why are we in South America??1 I don't like walking into the Ark we have right now...U said 1??Yes 2 would be to get the exact address for where we need to go to in JapanBut isn't Japan very far away from us nowTrue but the ark has an opening here'I stop at a door'The info would from the person in here'I open and walks in along with Chizu'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villages in South America   Villages in South America I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Villages in South America
Page 1 of 1