D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Mission Assignment Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizu

Shizu

Level of Power : 21124

Mission Assignment Room Empty
PostSubject: Mission Assignment Room   Mission Assignment Room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:41 pm

Shizu was filled with glee. He was a general so he could help assign missions. Shizu filled in a list and proceeded to enter his name under no person's view. He was going to surprise the younglings. Fortunately, they had no idea of his true power. It was a mission to subdue a level three akuma... easy...
Back to top Go down
sinister92

sinister92

Level of Power : 9460

PostSubject: Re: Mission Assignment Room   Mission Assignment Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:41 am

walks into the room wonderin if anyone was in here...well is anyone here im here for a mission...and he waits a little while for someone to come and give him a mission...well this is taking forever...maybe i can go look for anyone here that can train with me...and then sits in a chair patiently...let see what can i do in the mean time...and just thinks about his innocence...hmm...these are nice claws...
Back to top Go down
sinister92

sinister92

Level of Power : 9460

PostSubject: Re: Mission Assignment Room   Mission Assignment Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:45 am

after a few minutes of waiting he just started to look around and see if there was anything....he can do..then he sees a folder of an unassigned mission in Europe..just a small group of akuma seem to be appearing there...i guess since no one is here i might as well take it ehehehe..and he grabs the folder and runs out of the room headed towards Noahs arc again...maybe i can get better training there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Assignment Room   Mission Assignment Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission Assignment Room
Page 1 of 1