D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

hanabishi kandas' room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hanabishi kanda

Level of Power : 12062

hanabishi kandas' room Empty
PostSubject: hanabishi kandas' room   hanabishi kandas' room I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:40 pm

(this is my room, so no one can come in, but here is the discription)
*kanda comes back to the order and goes in his room, looking at the bed, and all the weapons he collected are hanging off of the walls*
ma collection is sweet, i got a few blades from japan,england, the middle east, north america, and australea, all from differenc places, blades sweet blades. i just love hw they are forgd from ugly pieces of metal, and turned into something so beutifle
*kanda goes over to his largest sword in his colledtion*
oh the broad sword, my strongest sword in ma collection
*kanda graabs the sword with both ands and starts practicing with it*
i may know only martial arts, but i will need some one to teach me a sword style
*kanda swinging it around happly, untill he accedently let it slip, and then it goes flying at the door, and goes through it half way, but stuc k in the door*
aw man, not again, this is the 3rd time this month
*kanda grabs on to the sword in the door, and yanks it out, and sees a scientist almost hit with it*
oh sorry
*kanda saying it like he doesn't care*
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: hanabishi kandas' room   hanabishi kandas' room I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:44 am

*the guards showed nagisa in kandas room*
nagisa- so this is his room
*nagisa looks at all of the swords*
nagisa- maybe i should pick out a weapon just incase
*nagisa looks around for weapons she can use, but sofar, all are heavy for her*
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: hanabishi kandas' room   hanabishi kandas' room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:31 pm

*kanda coms back after a month long trip for training/battle*
nagisa- welcome back
kanda- ya, so i amguessing the paper work for your being a exorcist is still going through
nagis- yah, they said i would take around a month or 2 for it to go through, and there is still the posibilty that a piece isn't compatable or something
kanda- yah, thee is that a well
*kanda lays on the bed a he is tired*
nagisa- kanda, hae you though of getting a girlfriend
kanda- hmmm, agirlfriend
*kanda just noticed that nagisa is already sitting on the bed next to his head*
nagisa- yah, i man it mustbe lonly for you to come home to no one or any one telling you welocome home when ou are in your room right
kanda- that is true, but still why would i look fo a girlfriend
nagisa- oh i don't knw, i have to admit that you are pretty attractive, so you wold have no prblem finding one
*kanda rolig to his sde away fro nagisa*
kanda- you btter stop talks like this. it is a waste of effort, sme oe like my doen't have the right to love a person
nagisa-that isn't true, i am sure you deserve a chance at love
kanda- its not that, it is jsut ome one like me who lives for nothing ut thrills, can't realy love, the emotion just isn't there
nagisa- and why are you collection weapns even though you don't really know how to use them
kanda- they interests me, their sleak shape, that can be used to either protect or kill, it got me curious
*and kanda finnaly asleep due to he pent up tiredness sleep ssouldn'y with out waking up to the loudest noises and nagisa secretly kissing kanda on the lips and then takes out the extra matress and sleep son that*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hanabishi kandas' room   hanabishi kandas' room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hanabishi kandas' room
Page 1 of 1