D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Sasaki's room(General's room)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dchong

Level of Power : 30345

Sasaki's room(General's room) Empty
PostSubject: Sasaki's room(General's room)   Sasaki's room(General's room) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:20 am

This place is restricted to everybody that does not have my permission to enter
'I walk into the room'
Man I hardly have the time to relax here...but I do have time now
'I jump on the bed and lies there'
I finally killed that forsaken Akuma and the last accursed creature that knew my family's location is gone forever
'I let Taron fly onto the table'
Its so much fun having u around Taron...
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Sasaki's room(General's room)   Sasaki's room(General's room) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:27 am

'Taron keeps flying around my head'
Alright Taron its best u get some rest
'Taron lands on the table and I hang my cloak on the wall'
Time to sleep
'I sleep still hanging onto my innocence'
Night Taron
'I sleep and the lights auto off'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Sasaki's room(General's room)   Sasaki's room(General's room) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:36 pm

'I wake up'
Ahh...that was good rest
'I grab my cloak and gets everything I need'
I better get something to eat
'I walk to the cafeteria'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Sasaki's room(General's room)   Sasaki's room(General's room) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:53 pm

'I walk into the room'Hey little girl this is where you will be staying along with me from now till as long as possibleWhere am I going to sleep Mister??O the bed is going to be brought in soon...I think they are shipping it all the way from China...the stuff there breaks down quickly but its in good shape'I pat her on the head'So..little missy...what do you want to eat??I have some food that u can choose from or we can go to the cafeteria and get some foodCan I try some of those that u have first??Sure thing'I pass her some food and she starts eating'Its goodThank you anyway we should get some rest since I'm introducing you to the Supervisor tomorrowOk!!!'She finishes eating and gets on the bed and sleeps while I sleep on a large comfy chair'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Sasaki's room(General's room)   Sasaki's room(General's room) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:02 pm

'We walk in through the door'Hey ChizuYes SasakiYour ragged clothes aren't going to be much good when we start travellingThen...its not like you have clothes from young girlsI know so I think we should go to....wow'We see a nice cloak with the symbol for excorcists that fits Chizu'Consider this as a gift too ChizuThank You!!'She tries it on without taking off her old clothes'Alright then...You should take some time to walk around because we may be leaving soon'Chizu walks out while I pack my things and her things'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Sasaki's room(General's room)   Sasaki's room(General's room) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:27 pm

'Chizu comes in just when I finish packing'Hey Chizu so u seen the whole place??Yes I did'I close my suitcase'Do you want to follow me??Yes'I close her suitcase and throws it to her with her catching it'Alright then lets go...'We open the door and leaves along with the innocence that I did not give to Komui'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasaki's room(General's room)   Sasaki's room(General's room) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasaki's room(General's room)
Page 1 of 1