D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

The Supervisor's office

Go down 
+3
Shizu
hanabishi kanda
Dchong
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dchong

Level of Power : 30345

The Supervisor's office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:09 pm

'I walk into the Supervisor office'Hey KomuiSasaki!!!'Komui charges at me and smacks me'Ouch!!!What was that for...I thought we were good friendsHow could you keep Lenalee a secret from me for a whole year!!He's back to his goofy self
'Komui continues pulling me back and forth while the girl walks in'Hi there Supervisor-san'Komui turns and looks at the little girl'Hello there..Who are youShe is why I am here to talk to u KomuiO alright..'Komui starts being serious again'Alright...anyway I knew that she is here
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:24 pm

How the heck did u know??Make a guess'I think for a few seconds'That floating blue blob 54??Thats not rightKomurinDing ding ding!!We have a winner!!I should have known...They have been your best creations since the 2000th version of themThats true...so many komurins all destroyed'Komui starts to tear up and a komurin droid goes over to him and passes him a tissue'Thank You Komurin'He pats the Komurin and writes something down'Anyway the lodging for the girl will be your room and if there is any trouble at all...she is your responsibilityAlright then
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:34 pm

'We get ready to leave'Hey little girlYes sir??What is your name??My name is Chizu....I don't have anything more to this nameIts fine then Chizu and here you go...'A komurin that looks like a dog walks over to her'Consider it as a giftWhat does it do??It does give basic protection against the akuma level 1s and weaker level 2sHow??Just say akuma form softly into its ears...any of them'Chizu whispers into 1 of the ears and the komurin turns into a small shield that show abilities to create anti-akuma forcefields'Alright thanks KomuiThank you Komui-san!!'The komurin reverts to its dog form and we leave the office'
Back to top Go down
Alexis Roux

Alexis Roux

Level of Power : 8700

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:48 pm

Alexis walks in, a giant white crucifix attached by a chain on his body swings to a fro
"Oi oi, I am Alexis Roux, from the Europe Branch, anyone called Komui?"
He sighs as he shrugs his shoulders, bearing the large weight.
He sat down on a couch, and just dropped the Crucifix, a large thud shook the room slightly
Back to top Go down
Alexis Roux

Alexis Roux

Level of Power : 8700

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:11 pm

He sighed as nothing happened, stood back up and left a note on Komui's desk

'Dear Supervisor Komui,
As you know your going to need all the help you can get, with the Earl, Here in Europe its much more quiet so I am sending Alexis over to provide support. He is mainly a defense type Excorcist however, he can be very vigourus in his offensive abilites, I trust you will treat him well

European Branch Offical

He left the letter in an empty coffe mug and walked out to find a room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Supervisor's office
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-man, The Black Order :: Black Order :: Black Order Headquarters-
Jump to: