D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

The Supervisor's office

Go down 
+3
Shizu
hanabishi kanda
Dchong
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dchong

Level of Power : 30345

The Supervisor's office Empty
PostSubject: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:06 pm

'I walk into the office'
Hey Supervisor
Hi Sasaki...
I'm leaving the HQ and now I would want to take those Innocences with me
Alright I'll be right on it
'He goes to get the innocences'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:50 pm

'The supervisor comes back'
We don't know anything about who these could belong to so here u go
Alright...I'm off then
Don't forget your ogre
Please I want to use my own
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:52 pm

'I grab the innocences'
Hope I can make time to come back...and no finders
'Out of my coat flies a green ogre'
Bye supervisor
'I leave the office'
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

Level of Power : 12062

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:32 am

*kanda comes in*
kanda-.......
supervisor- ok, here is your mission for now
kanda-........
suporisor- ther has been a report of a strange phenominom around china, i want you to go there, and check it out, its in a city called hong kong
kanda-.......
supervisor- and kanda, you should at least talk to some people at least
kanda- .......
*and kanda leaves for his mission*
Back to top Go down
Shizu

Shizu

Level of Power : 21124

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:38 am

Shizu yawns, entering the room. "Hello, Kyory-kun. Anything fun for me to do?" Shizu smiles at the supervisor, who looks a bit stunned at his appearance. Obviously, since Shizu had been promoted to General. He was supposed to report directly to the Grand Generals but it was boring. The Old guys were extremely strict about everything.

Shizu was here to collect the Innocence pieces from Kyory to search for more Exorcists, a duty he was assigned to perform as a General. "Oh. Shizu. Here to collect the pieces so soon?" Kyory replied.

Shizu gave a quick nod and Kyory rushed behind a door and came out holding a box. Opening the box, there were multiple Innocence. The Innocence glowed and the box was closed. Shizu received the box and set out for his journey.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Admin
ksw212

Level of Power : 33383

Power Level
Synchorate:
The Supervisor's office Left_bar_bleue243/1000The Supervisor's office Empty_bar_bleue  (243/1000)
Dark Matter (Akuma/Noah):
The Supervisor's office Left_bar_bleue0/1000The Supervisor's office Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Magical Power:
The Supervisor's office Left_bar_bleue156/1000The Supervisor's office Empty_bar_bleue  (156/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:17 am

Yo .....
Komui looks at Kakushi
Ah Kakushi, i see u got the InnocenceS
Komui crosses his Fingers
Let me guess, u gt into some Argument with the Grand Generals again didnt u
I knew it, well Kakushi, u shld respect them, they are ur higher ups u noe
....... well, its not like its my chose, The Black Order always what methods to force us to join
....... its not like .... i chose this job

Komui chuckes
....... i noe wad u mean ........ well, u may go nw, ur taking the Ark right??
Ya ..... Bye Komui
Back to top Go down
https://dgmforum.rpg-board.net
Shizu

Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:18 am

The one who greeted him wasn't Kyory, but the old Supervisor, Komui-ojii. He was already over 50 and had grown white hair. But that might have been a result of his sister going missing. "Excuse me, Komui-jii-san, where is Kyory-kun?" Komui looked at the General and replied. "He's out for a job. Someone gave him a mission to do and I took his place for a while."

Shizu nodded and accepted the Innocence from Komui. It was the innocence Kyory had given him, which was sent back by Shizu before the Noah transported them. Shizu left the Supervisor's office. This time, he was headed to somewhere near the HQ. It was called Inumimi Village, because everyone there loved to wear cosplay dog-ears and dog-tails.
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:59 pm

'I walk into the Office'
Hey Komui...nice to see that u r back for everybody's missions
Its good to be back Sasaki
I heard I had a mission that revenge came with
Yes...u remember this akuma??
'He pulls out a picture of a large level 2 akuma'
Ya...I remember him
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:03 pm

He brings back memories...Ok what about him??
He's been found....but be careful...He can still use part of his anti-akuma weapon's powers
'He shows me the anti akuma powers being used to destroy villages'
But I thought the Earl would have destroyed that part of him??
I know..but aparrently the anti-akuma weapon is actually in hibernate...
Uhh what does that mean??
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:11 pm

It means that it would not destroy him but only his enemies...It is now his weapon
Great...
Alright...He is very strong and he is now...Level 3
'He shows me the level 3 form'
No problem..I'll take him...That ex-excorcist is mine
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:23 pm

'I turn around'
Wait..
'He grabs my shoulder'
I'll need the innocence back just in case
Alright then Komui
'I throw the innocence backwards and he catches all of them'
Good to see that u are still in shape Komui
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:35 pm

'He throws me a file and I read it as I walk towards the ferry'
Its been awhile General
Jordan??
I just wanted to say hi but since you're leaving then we'll have to talk later then
'I set off in the ferry'
Its time to go
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

Level of Power : 10230

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:00 pm

In a rush, Anna quickened her footsteps and burst into the surpervisor office. Her hair untidy and the top button of her uniform unbuttoned, clearly due to being late for some certain reason. She dashed infront of the supervisor, buttoning the last button, speaking in between breaths.

Komui-san! have you seen the general??!!
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:14 pm

Komui looks at Anna, his eyes sparkling gently with humor. He slowly smiled.
Im sorry but you just missed him, Anna.
The hint of eagerness in her eyes faded as Komui replied to her question.
What?! and i took all the effort to rush down here.. jeez...
Anna pouted slightly as she sank down on the couch, absent-mindedly combing her messy morning hair.
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:26 pm

Komui eyed Anna, his face obviously full of glee. He slowly stood up from his desk and pulled out a file from the bookshelf. He flipped it apprehensively, and smiled to himself when his actions seemed to have caught Anna's attention.
What's that Komui-san?Komui adjusted his spectacles and spoke indifferently.
Well this file.. its your next mission, Anna.
Komui continued flipping through the pages.
Recent reports have said that, Atlantica, a prosperous trading island found in the middle of the atlantic ocean have been experiencing frequent floods, and it is said that the island has been constantly sinking, even with the relentless efforts of the residents, there are also found to be a large amount of akuma activity there.
Komui closed the file and looked up at Anna
And where there's Akuma...
There's an innocence to be found.
Probably. So i want you to go check it out, Anna.
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:33 pm

'The phone suddenly rings and Komui picks up'
Komui...its been done
Alright then Sasaki
I'll be back if possible
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:34 pm

Anna was jubilant as she heard what Komui said. Grinning, she replied.
Consider the mission taken, Komui-san ^^ When can i set off?Komui grinned back in response, obviously delighted with Anna's answer.
You can set off this afternoon, after you lunch, Anna. But of course, you wont be going alone.A burly-looking man and a sleek woman, bth in brown cloaks entered the room as Anna's eyes widened with surprise. The woman crouched down and smiled sweetly, holding out her hand to Anna.
Hello, little miss, I'm Valerie and the big man behind me is Basil. We're both excorcists from the Europe branch, pleased to work with you.
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:36 pm

'I walk into the room'
Komui...here's the innocence
'I throw the innocence to him and he grabs it'
Hi Anna
'I pass the file over to Komui'
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:40 pm

Anna jerked her head to the left, to see General Sasaki.
Oh hey, general. Back from a mission?
While Anna spoke, Basil turned towards Komui and spoke,
Komui, i think its better that we set out now, because it'd be better if we reach the coast by nightfall.Komui looked up and nodded.
You can take the limousine downstairs, Basil.
Thank you Komui-san.
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:43 pm

**tWiligHT** wrote:
Anna jerked her head to the left, to see General Sasaki.
Oh hey, general. Back from a mission?
While Anna spoke, Basil turned towards Komui and spoke,
Komui, i think its better that we set out now, because it'd be better if we reach the coast by nightfall.Komui looked up and nodded.
You can take the limousine downstairs, Basil.
Thank you Komui-san.
Yup
'She sees tears on my cheek'
It came at a cost though
'I look at her'
But anyway its best you carry on with your mission..Anna
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:46 pm

Anna eyed the general suspiciously when she saw the tear on his face. But she shook her mind off the thought.
Right. I'll see you then. Oh and bye Komui-san!
She gestured to Valerie to leave and the group marched off. Halfway, Anna turns back and waved at the two people in the office, then she rushed off after her partners.
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:51 pm

The group reached the first floor. Anna and Valerie got into the passenger seats of the car, while Basil took the wheel.
Ready girls?
yep.The limousine roared, and zoomed off into the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:57 pm

Hey Komui..I'm leaving for a mission..if u don't mind
'He brings out a Komurin 3000 and fires the innocence into my hand'
Thanks Komui
'I throw a picture of LenaLee to komui'
I met her a year ago and she is still fine...don't worry about LenaLee anymore
Back to top Go down
Shizu

Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:31 am

Shizu returned to the office, handing over Alinia to Komui. "Here, Komui-jii. This girl is suitable for this innocence. It creates innocence-type dogs when activated. I think the best equip would be dog paw gloves and the synchro rate is about 60%. I'll be at my room if you need me."

Shizu nodded to Komui, who dragged the unwilling Alinia into the back, with the help of Kyory. Alinia had explained that the reason that she "wore" dog ears and a tail was because long ago, a dog spirit mated with a human male and the villagers grew dog tails and ears when they were three.

Therefore, their instincts were highly honed, as were their reproductive instincts. Usually, once you were of age, you were sent to the chambers. You would be shackled, legs open and arms wide. The chains would support you in mid-air as you were raped until you went senseless. That way, you started to enjoy rape and would in turn make love with any male that came across. Alinia had just finished her "training" when Shizu had saved her and therefore she hadn't been confined to the village yet.

Shizu just hoped Alinia would be normal after this.
Back to top Go down
hollis

hollis

Level of Power : 28643

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:19 am

*apollyon appears at the front desk with the appearence of a 13 year old bald boy(think of like a young monk, or taller krillan) *
"oh, i wonder if the haed of this place is here, i sure would like to ask him a question"
*thinking: as soon as he arrives, the wheels will be set in motion..*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supervisor's office   The Supervisor's office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Supervisor's office
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-man, The Black Order :: Black Order :: Black Order Headquarters-
Jump to: