D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

gods bomb- hanabishi kandas innocence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hanabishi kanda

Level of Power : 12062

gods bomb- hanabishi kandas innocence Empty
PostSubject: gods bomb- hanabishi kandas innocence   gods bomb- hanabishi kandas innocence I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:52 am

https://dgmforum.rpg-board.net/innocence-list-f6/gods-bombs-t20.htm

for the officaial template

Innocence Name:gods' bomb. it can also be called gods miner, but bomb sounds more accurate
Type: Equipment
Description: it has 2 ability centered around explosions
1) energy balls: these energy balls, are the bombs used, they are formed in the hand, they can be ov various sizes, but the bisest is aball with a diameter of 6 inchese, and the smallest is a diameter of 1 inch. the biger the balls are, the more powerful the explosions. the energy balls can be thrown andthey explode on contact

2) mines: like the name is called, the second ability are similar to mines. the hands glow and what every they touch with the full hand (meaning my hand has to fully touch them) a symbole apears but it wil glow, this is called the setting stage. fter the setting stage is complete, i can set it to two modes. detonation mode or touch mode

2a) detonation mode:it is when i ca choose when to have them explode, all i just have to do is say the key word and they will explode, the detonation mines are as strong as the 6 inch diameter energy bombs.

2b) touch mode: acting more like mines, they will explode on contact no matter who touches them. so this is more useful in setting traps, or a 5 on 1 match in pace where there are obsticals where they can be hiden.

Appearance:they look like black fingerless gloves with a small metal disk on the back side of it, with a symbole raisedup from it, the dsk it self can be used as a mini shield if needed to be. as it is reinforced with the innocence, but with out the innocence in it, it is made of a special alloy that s stronger than steel,but not by much. the cloth used for the gloves is made of the same material as the exocists uniforms, so they are as strong as chain mail.

for future referances, the higer the syncro rate, the better i can controle the explosion. so for the following, it is the form of the explosions
regular fire explosions :Form 1 - for 45%-65%
fuse the bombs togather so i can make a different explosion or a different type of expllosive:Form 2 - for 66%-85%
able to shoot off shrapnel:Form 3 - for 85%-100%
it is an add on to the other abilties, except they act like allens sword kinda, the only harm it can do is only to akuma, if it is shrapnel, then the shrapnel pieces just phase through anything but akumas and noahs, like shown in the manga, it can inflict damage to innocence if cought in the explosion/s:Special Form - for >100%
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Admin
ksw212

Level of Power : 33383

Power Level
Synchorate:
gods bomb- hanabishi kandas innocence Left_bar_bleue243/1000gods bomb- hanabishi kandas innocence Empty_bar_bleue  (243/1000)
Dark Matter (Akuma/Noah):
gods bomb- hanabishi kandas innocence Left_bar_bleue0/1000gods bomb- hanabishi kandas innocence Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Magical Power:
gods bomb- hanabishi kandas innocence Left_bar_bleue156/1000gods bomb- hanabishi kandas innocence Empty_bar_bleue  (156/1000)

PostSubject: Re: gods bomb- hanabishi kandas innocence   gods bomb- hanabishi kandas innocence I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:52 pm

Please state how many post will the setting stage need and can they attack u while u use ur hand to touch them
Back to top Go down
https://dgmforum.rpg-board.net
hanabishi kanda

Level of Power : 12062

PostSubject: Re: gods bomb- hanabishi kandas innocence   gods bomb- hanabishi kandas innocence I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:09 am

ksw212 wrote:
Please state how many post will the setting stage need and can they attack u while u use ur hand to touch them
theoretically, it takes oly one post, but since i have to put my entire hand on them, it can take a while since i have to be in close range, they can only be set if my entire hand is on a single spot. tat is the reason why the mines are alittle stronger than the energy balls, cause they can't be thrown
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Admin
ksw212

Level of Power : 33383

Power Level
Synchorate:
gods bomb- hanabishi kandas innocence Left_bar_bleue243/1000gods bomb- hanabishi kandas innocence Empty_bar_bleue  (243/1000)
Dark Matter (Akuma/Noah):
gods bomb- hanabishi kandas innocence Left_bar_bleue0/1000gods bomb- hanabishi kandas innocence Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Magical Power:
gods bomb- hanabishi kandas innocence Left_bar_bleue156/1000gods bomb- hanabishi kandas innocence Empty_bar_bleue  (156/1000)

PostSubject: Re: gods bomb- hanabishi kandas innocence   gods bomb- hanabishi kandas innocence I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:22 am

Ok then,

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://dgmforum.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gods bomb- hanabishi kandas innocence   gods bomb- hanabishi kandas innocence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gods bomb- hanabishi kandas innocence
Page 1 of 1