D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Black Order Hospital

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizu

Shizu

Level of Power : 21124

Black Order Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Black Order Hospital   Black Order Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:17 pm

Shizu lay in darkness. He opened his eyes. Not much of a view. There was the stench of death surronding the area. Everything around him was rotten flesh and opened wounds. Bones propped out of the ground and weeds sprouted rapidly where Shizu walked. Shizu didn't know if this was a dream or a prediction. Then he saw something weird. A shadow, moving around the ruins of this world. Another living being besides Shizu in this god-forsaken land. But was it an enemy or ally?

One way to find out, Shizu thought as he trailed the shadow and its owner. Then the shadow came to a halt. Shizu looked up and saw a black figure, just like a shadow, producing the shadow. Looking closer at the shadow, it seemed to take on human like features. Something was weird with this world.
Back to top Go down
Shizu

Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Hospital   Black Order Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:37 pm

If this was an idea of a joke, it wasn't funny. The shadow seemed to be screaming, as if it was someone captured in the shadow. The eyes of the shadow-man were piercing, seemingly staring into your soul. Shizu was afraid. It was as if death were staring him right in the face, its putrid breath acting as poison to his eyes. The dawning of destruction seemed to be finish, the eclipsing of the fate of the earth had begun.

Shizu watched as the darkness grew deeper and deeper. Soon, there was nothing left to view in that chaotic scene. Invisible fire burnt Shizu's hands and smoke that could not be seen stung his eyes. Still, the shadow was wide in view. It was not as if it was not covered by the darkness, but it seemed to stand out. The figure had disappeared, leaving only his blazing eyes in the background.

Shizu stared back into the eyes of the demon and watched for any sudden movements. If there were, it would be dangerous. Shizu couldn't even estimate how strong this guy was. Then a voice called out. A voice that was unfamiliar to Shizu and yet so familiar. Shizu couldn't do anything...
Back to top Go down
Shizu

Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Hospital   Black Order Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:49 pm

Then he woke up. His wounds still hurt like crazy. Wrapped full in bandages, Shizu identified the place as a hospital. He couldn't see much, thanks to the bandages that had been draped over his forehead and below his eyes. Couldn't move either, all hung in the air like paintings his limbs were. Shizu turned his head, the only thing that he could do. Sitting beside him was a sleeping Hokkaido. "Looks like he got my message," muttered Shizu to himself.

Shizu looked to his left. The exorcist lay beside him, still unconscious. Shizu looked further to a nearby table and saw a bottle. The label read "Quick-heal". Must have been something to speed up recovery. Shizu rested his head on the fluffy pillow. There was so much to think about. But most importantly, was to get out of this prison of bandages and renew his fight against the akuma.
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Level of Power : 30345

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Hospital   Black Order Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:52 pm

'I walk into the ward'
Hey Shizu...its good to see you alive and awake
'I sit next to his bed'
I hope the fight with the Noah wasn't too bad...
'Taron flies and lands on my shoulder'
Back to top Go down
Shizu

Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Hospital   Black Order Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:00 pm

Shizu smiled then groaned in response. "The pain is bearable. I can't believe I lost though," Shizu said, in a croaky voice. Hokkaido was nice to him. But then again, Hokkaido was nice to everyone. "That exorcist looks worse off than me though." Shizu said, moving his arm slightly to Kanda's direction. A nurse came in and checked on Shizu, taking down notes.

"Well, you best be going back to HQ. I'll bring the guy back when I'm done here." Shizu nodded to Hokkaido. The nurse called in the doctor to evaluate the healing. The two left and Shizu was left behind, with Hokkaido. Shizu smiled at Hokkaido and shooed him away, repeating the message.
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Hospital   Black Order Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:03 pm

Hey Shizu...Hokkaido is my surname and Sasaki is my name
'Taron flies and sits on my head'
I'll be heading back to the HQ soon but not now
'I smile at him'
I have one thing to do before I return
Back to top Go down
Shizu

Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Hospital   Black Order Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:13 pm

"Oh yes, yes. Do whatever you must. I need to wait for my results anyways. I overheard the doctors saying that my recovery was coming at an alarmingly fast rate. So I think I can be discharged by the end of the day. I do have to wait for the other one to recover though. It might take a while. You go first back to HQ and inform them that I'm ok. Do whatever you have do first though."

Shizu told Sasaki, with a tone of reassurance. Shizu looked to his left as the chattering doctors came in again. Shizu smiled at Sasaki as he left and nodded. He watched as the doctors discussed and waited for the evaluation. With enough luck, he might really be discharged by the end of the day, but that was a slight chance only.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

Level of Power : 12062

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Hospital   Black Order Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:30 pm

*suddenly, a nurse pulling kanda by the ear back to his bed next to general shizu*
nurse- how many times you can not sneak ou and train
kanda- ow ow ow ow ow ow, let go of me, i said let go of me
*the nurse calles in several of those big male nurses, they grab kanad and chucks kanda in the bed like they were chuck norris*
nurse- how many times do we have to say this, you are in here to rest and heal, not to train got it
*and the male nurses strap kanda to the bed*
kanda- hey let me go, i said let me go.its boring just to sit in here and do nothing
*kanda trying to struggle against the straps*
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Hospital   Black Order Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:20 pm

'I walk out of the hospital'
Bye Shizu...I hope you'll be fine
'I hook Taros to a phone'
Supervisor..
Yes General Sasaki?
Calling to tell u that Shizu and kanda are injured and stop calling me general Sasaki..just call me sasaki
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Hospital   Black Order Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:27 pm

Alright then...I'll be there to see that his innocence isn't damaged badly or repair it
You do that Supervisor
'I put down the phone and walks away with my backpack over my shoulder'
You better move fast supervisor...Akuma are coming...Innocence activate
'I drop my bag on the floor and gets into a guard position as I see thousands of level 2 akuma flying'
I don't have backup for this fight

Last edited by Dchong on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Hospital   Black Order Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:33 pm

nurse talking to kanda- from the looks of your injury, it looks as if you went through a mine field, just what were you doing that got you this beat up
kanda- oh, i use bombs for my job
*kanda takes out his gloves and looks at them*
kanda- man, it would be great if i could shoot the bombs rather than throw them
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Hospital   Black Order Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:37 pm

'I stand there as the akuma fly and barrage the road with akuma pellets'
Its time I beat my first akuma fleet
'I jump at them'
North Star...level 2
'I do a mid-air flip'
North Star level 3
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Hospital   Black Order Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:40 pm

'When the akuma are about to pass me'
The end
'I stand on 1 of the akuma and leap till I am in the centre'
North Lights
'The main bulk of akuma explode and I land on the ground'
Time to make an amazing disappearance
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Hospital   Black Order Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:45 pm

'I jump towards the 2nd and final wave of akuma'
Finish you guys...North Cannon
'The akumas in the blast explode into nothing'
Now the big finish
'I sping around and many shots hit the akuma in the centre of each area and blows the entire fleet with me disappearing'
Bye kanda and Shizu
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Hospital   Black Order Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:50 pm

'I reappear on a cliff and walks over to another village by the sea'
Now that promise that I would find that 1 Akuma..
'I frown to myself'
Even if I find him...I would probably be killed
'I take a ship heading towards North America'
A level 4 akuma is my target and he is currently wrecking havoc in North America
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Hospital   Black Order Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:55 pm

*kanda heard the explosions*
i know that sound, that the sound of akuma exploding
*kanda is struggling from the straps*
something exciting is going on
*a crazy mans smile is on kandas face*
time for me to go to work soon
*kanda is still trying to be free from the straps*
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Hospital   Black Order Hospital I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:13 am

*it has been a few days after kanda was straped to a hospital bed, and he is all healed up*
kanda- damn it, it was o boring
nurse- begrateful you are being discharged, ifyou stayed in bed earler, then you would have already been out of here yeterday
kand-a........ either way, i am finally gon, well i will have the order take care of this as usual
*kanda leaves the hospital*
kanda whispering- i have to get stronger
nurse- and if you come back here, i will strap you immedietly, idon't want you havinf training on bamboo training ground above a floor of spikedformed from cutted off bamboo with spiked flying at you
kanda- ....
*and kanda leaves the hospital*
kanda- i will have to form a team when i get back o hunt them down
Back to top Go down
Shizu

Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Hospital   Black Order Hospital I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:55 am

It had been a few days since the examinations and tests and Shizu was finally discharged, ready to go. Shizu walked towards the train station. A few days ago there were sounds of explosion. Probably awry fireworks. But that was nothing to worry about. Someone woulld take care of it. Shizu's pentacle eye would activate occasionally but it deactivate a few seconds later. Must have been an exorcist.

The other exorcist had been discharged as well. Might have gone off somewhere. Shizu decided to return to HQ. He had already purchased a ticket for the trip back. The train was leaving soon and Shizu had to rush. A few moments earlier he had been facing off a few level two akuma. Shizu ran towards the train station. If he missed the train he had to wait another hour for the next one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Hospital   Black Order Hospital I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Order Hospital
Page 1 of 1