D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Mansion Sector

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dais Sky
Admin
Dais Sky

Level of Power : 28080

Mansion Sector Empty
PostSubject: Mansion Sector   Mansion Sector I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:25 pm

Dais walked around, spinning his gun on his finger, numerous people
were dressed in evening wear, tuxedos and the like. Dais hated these occasions
"Tch i hate wearing a top" he mumbled to himself
"Now now, Dais, don't growl like that, you frightening the guests" Maria teased as she had held onto Dais's arm
She kissed her hand and then blew lip shaped lipstick, at a man checking her out
"Oi, oi I don't wanna see you filrting with guys whilst I'm around" he growled
"But Dais, we are always together, how am I gonna get laid?" she pouted
Dais chuckled " This is the reason why i thank whatever supreme being there is that we Inherited Bonds"
They kept walking on...

Last edited by Dais Sky on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dais Sky
Admin
Dais Sky

Mansion Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Sector   Mansion Sector I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:02 am

They passed through the guests, Maria flirting with everyman she sees and
Dais death staring those men to scare them
"Honestly, we don't sleep in the same room why must you be so nosy!" she moaned
The went inside and Dais walked straight to the large table. He sat down, with Maria jumping onto his lap
He grunted
"Im not that heavy!" she laughed
"That is true, you shouldn't be so harsh on her Dais" A man chuckled
Maria heard the voice, smiled, then jumped up and hugged him
"Earl-sama!"
"Ohohoho, Maria how have you been dear child?"
"It has been fine, such a beautiful part you have thrown" she kissed the Earl on the cheek
He chuckled "Thank you dear" he looked at Dais "Hmmm no greeting?"
Dais mumbled a "hello" when he stood up and shook his hand
"Ahh still doesn't like wearing tops does he?" Earl laughed with Maria
This put Dais in a further bad mood, and he sat back down
" I must attend to the other guests" he waved as the Earl left

Last edited by Dais Sky on Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dais Sky
Admin
Dais Sky

Mansion Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Sector   Mansion Sector I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:15 am

Maria sat back down on Dais's lap
"Huu he looks much healtheir today " she smiled
"Probably from all those souls he steals" Dais grummbled
Maria laughed as she picked up some wine and drank,
letting a drop miss her lips and run down her neck
The man around were instantly aroused by this feat of sexual enticment
She blushed at all the men, then when she looked at Dais she frowned
He was holding a napkin for her to wipe away the drop
"Oooo why doesn't it work on you!" she moaned
"What won't work?" Dais asked completely oblivous to what just happened
Maria crossed her arms under her breasts and pouted, looking away from Dais
"Tch, idiot woman" he growled as he picked up his glass and downed it
Back to top Go down
Dais Sky
Admin
Dais Sky

Mansion Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Sector   Mansion Sector I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:37 pm

They sat for a while Maria flirting and socalising, and Dais, mumbling the odd word
"Whats on your mind?" Maria asked
Dais sighed and rubbed his eyes
"This, the dinner parties, there is nothing to do!" he moaned
Maria laughed behind her hand
"Aww my poor little baby" she stroked his head
"Tch, you know how embarrasing your being" he grumbled
Maria sat back up and waved to a man
"Well of course i know, it gets all the men you scared off, gain confidence again"
"Tch slut"
She smiled and kept on flirting...
Back to top Go down
Rhodes Camelot

Rhodes Camelot

Level of Power : 23701

Mansion Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Sector   Mansion Sector I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:35 pm

A heart like door opened up in the back of the room hidden behind some curtains as rhode walked out wearing slightly over sized silk pajamas, he rubbed his eye and held a jug of apple juice in his left hand and walked through the people who gave him odd stares as he seemed to walk through everyone acting oblivious to their stares."sheesh damn people with their alchohol" He walked up the table and saw Dais with Maria on his lap He made a quick short comment on this. "Hey Dais what's wrong? Who in the earl's name managed to get you into a shirt? Sheesh some people these days absolutely nuts right ^__^? heeheehee"

Rhodes giggled as he sat opposite to the grumpy man and his less than lady-like "Partner". All the people around had seemed to begin losing interest in the seductive woman and were now staring oddly at the strangely dressed child. "So then maria are you still flirting and seducing everything with two legs and functioning sexual organs that isn't a monkey... wait there was that one time..." Rhodes pretend to think of some long past thought as he looks at Maria with a taunting face then giggles taking a glass of apple juice and drinking.
Back to top Go down
hollis

hollis

Level of Power : 28643

Mansion Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Sector   Mansion Sector I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:46 pm

*apollyon lands on the roof of the mansion. he listens in on their conversation as he looks in on them*
"look at those fools. deliberatly wasting time with their mindless chatter. how frivelous"
*apollyon continues to listen and starts to become angry. he clenches his fists on a roff tile breaking it and making noise*
"how dare they. to be so weak and command such power..damn them.. damn those self indulging basterds.."
*his speech becomes angrier*
"..it sickens me.."
Back to top Go down
Rhodes Camelot

Rhodes Camelot

Mansion Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Sector   Mansion Sector I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:58 pm

As appolyon listened in to the conversations down below a roof tile seemed to slide out of place and the head of a small child could be seen popping out and looking around he looked at the noah for a few moments. "..." The head dropped back down and the tile was replaced. This left the akuma slightly confused for that weird event. Suddenly as if on queue for something a heart shaped door appeared on the far side of the roof and a little boy in Silk Pajamas walked out carrying a metal goblet filled with apple juice in one hand with the jug from where it originated in the other.

"eaves dropping isn't nice you know!" The boy seemed to smirk at the akuma reading through all of his thoughts as if cutting through butter. " You shouldn't be harboring so much hatred for your allies you know? Focus the anger on the humans and exorcists or else Earl might not be very happyyyy" The boy took a look at the akuma keeping his facial expression relatively the same throughout his little ... Torment...
Back to top Go down
hollis

hollis

Mansion Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Sector   Mansion Sector I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:12 pm

*appolyon turns around and looks at the little boy*
"what, who are you?"
*thinks: and how did he know what i was thinking..and he sensed my emotions. he must be able to read thoughts. which means he knows what im thinking right now..guess ill have to keep my thoughts to a minimum fer now..*
" what do you want little boy and how do you know of the millenium earl, are you a noah?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Level of Power : 19050

Mansion Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Sector   Mansion Sector I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:29 pm

*The Millenium Earl Walks in*

-Why hello there my little warriors what are we doing today hmmmmmmmm?

*The earl transforms into Ryuu*

-Okay who'd I fool no lying ;P

*Ryuu walks over to the corner and takes out a book on higher magnetics and begins to read*
Back to top Go down
Rhodes Camelot

Rhodes Camelot

Mansion Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Sector   Mansion Sector I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:26 am

(Seriously kage? Higher Magnetics? What are you in the 3rd grade or something? Atleast try to make it something that atleast SEEMS real!)

The boy smiles at the akuma a little childish grin as he responded, "Well that's a little bold of an assumption, all the people down there know the earl don't they? and last time i checked they weren't noah" The boy goes to drink more but then looks in the cup dissapointed holding it upside down as no juice came out he poured in more then took a swig. "You know you think rather consicely? I wouldn't bother trying to stop really! Because if you don't think you can't take action! Then you'd be useless and we don't have a need for useless Akuma now do we?" The boy made a sheepish smile then shrugged.

"In any case I would've thought that most akuma know the noah! But oh well... I'm going back down stairs... maybe I'll go play with the earl, Oh and if you feel like coming to join us all you need to do is change into something more formal or else the earl might be upset you're scaring his guests! Then again most of them are akuma themselves!" The boy shrugs as he walks through the door making this little meeting quite odd for apolyon as it seems the child just came up to piss him off, stupid brat is what most might call him. If only they knew that he was one of the oldest and wisest beings on earth.
Back to top Go down
hollis

hollis

Mansion Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Sector   Mansion Sector I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:30 am

*apollyon sees the kid walk off*
"hm, i guess he is a noah. i wonder which one he is. well regardless. i cant let him see any of my true thoughts. ill just have to stop thinking so "consicely" as he put it, around here. other wise all i want to do will be washed away."
"hm.."
*apollyon jumps down into the corner, but quickly speeds to a corner in a room so that nobody sees him*
"that kid probably wasnt lying. that earl would probably be mad if i scared his guests. hmph, once its done i wont have to hide my presense"
Back to top Go down
Dais Sky
Admin
Dais Sky

Mansion Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Sector   Mansion Sector I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:53 am

occ-y is hollis's points higher then ours??? lol oh yeah im back ^^

Maria sighed as Rhodes disappered
"Huu, foolish child, I bet he will be thinking about me tonight"
Dais turned away in disgust
"What?"
Dais saw Ryuu reading a book
"Get up" he growled at Maria
She stood up and followed Dais
He walked up to Ryuu
"Its been a while"
He smiled
Back to top Go down
hollis

hollis

Mansion Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Sector   Mansion Sector I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:59 am

"hm, nothing seems to be happening.."
*because nothing was going on, apollyon jumps back onto the roof and flys off*

ooc: haha cuz im a lvl 4 akuma son, and there stronger than the noah^^
Back to top Go down
Mephisto

Mephisto

Level of Power : 21150

Mansion Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Sector   Mansion Sector I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:23 pm

The door to the mansion opens up as Mephisto walks in yawning in his usual formal clothing greeting those he walks past

Evening Mephisto-chan~ You are late,what happened?~~

Mephisto turns around coming face to face with a figure with a smile on his face and a top hat

ahh...Earl-sama...sorry..i ran into some trouble just now...the kids...are having disputes between themselves again...

ohohoho~~ Mephisto-chan...you need to learn how to tolerate them~~ They're literally kids~

yeah...i've figured that as much...

ohohohoho~ Enjoy the party Mephisto-chan, i have some matters to attend to..and here take care of my umbrella would you?~

the earl's umbrella starts to talk back

EEEEEHHHHH?!!? EARL TAMA!!! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE PLEASE!!!!

come here lero...lets stop bothering the earl...

Mephisto takes the umbrella, greets the earl and continues to enjoy the party
Back to top Go down
Mephisto

Mephisto

Mansion Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Sector   Mansion Sector I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:37 am

Mephisto sits down on a chair with the umbrella in his hand and takes a sip from a drink he has gotten earlier

ahhh..nothing like a relaxing day..with no hassle....

eaaarrrrllll tamaaaaa!!!!

lero cries loudly

....this is a party lero...do not ruin it...please....

earl tama!!!!

haiz...its useless talking to an umbrella.....

as Mephisto finishes his drink a beautiful lady dressed in a red evening gown walks up to him

mind if i sit here?

the lady ask of Mephisto

yeah..sure...please do...
Back to top Go down
Mephisto

Mephisto

Mansion Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Sector   Mansion Sector I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:49 am

erm....i believe i've never seen you before...are you new?
the lady smiles coyly at Mephisto who simply replies back with a smile

maybe.....and what is a woman such as yourself doing alone here?
Mephisto takes a sip from his glass

EAARRRLLLL TAAAMMMAAAAA!!!!!
lero cries out loud

Mephisto covers lero's mouth and sighs
erm..i hope you dont mind him..he's missing the earl alot..probably the reason why the earl left him behind in the first place...

the woman giggle
hmhm...you are cute..and funny....
the woman leans down towards Mephisto's neck and whispers something which in turn causes Mephisto to be wide eyed as the woman stands up and runs her finger down Mephisto's chin and walks away followed by Mephisto eyeing her while cocking an eyebrow

muffled sound can be heard coming from lero
EARTH....THAMA...
Back to top Go down
Mephisto

Mephisto

Mansion Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Sector   Mansion Sector I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:03 am

Mephisto feels something writhing in his right hand and looks down only to notice lero being muffled and removes his hand
oh sorry lero...forgotten about you there..ahahah....are you alright?

lero takes a deep breathe and shouts
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?!?!? SUFFOCATE ME TO DEATH!?!? NOT LIKE I CAN DIE FROM THAT OR ANYTHING..BUT!!! I WILL REPORT THIS TO EARL TAMA!!!

Mephisto simply lets out a small laugh
ahaha...come on..lero...please don't be like this i will return you back to the earl...once he returns that is...ahah

lero hops to face Mephisto and headbutts him on the face
LAST CHANCE!

Mephisto simply lets out a small laugh
thats what he said the last time...though...
Back to top Go down
Mephisto

Mephisto

Mansion Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Sector   Mansion Sector I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:14 am

Mephisto-chan~ how's the party?...enjoying it?~
a hand was placed on Mephisto's left shoulder as he turns around coming face to face with the earl

its going great...lero was missing you though.

Mephisto stands up and greets the earl followed by lero jumping up the earl

Earl tama!!! what took you so long!!!
Mephisto bows again
i guess i will take my leave now

oohhh??~~ leaving so soon?~~

on the contrary..i've been here for quite some time
Mephisto turns around and walks away from the party and reaches a corner of the mansion before a glove clad womanly hand reaches out dragging a surprised Mephisto away from view
Back to top Go down
Rhodes Camelot

Rhodes Camelot

Mansion Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Sector   Mansion Sector I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:34 am

A over excited child leaps through the air jumping on the back of the earl's shoulders in excitement. "Eaarl play with me!" The earl made a surprised expression as Rhodes had leaped on him. "RHODES YOU AREN'T PROPERLY DRESSED FOR THIS EVENT! Lero!" Lero yelled at rhodes placing his forhead against his screaming while rhodes wore a completely innocent stupid look on his face. "Heehee oops I must've forgotten" "Ahah hello there Rhodes I haven't seen you for the past while where have you been hiding?" "Oh, me? I was just out playing games with some people I met!"

"Well then I'll play with you later okay? Right now I have some guests to attend to so I suppose I can let you play with lero for now!" "Earl tama..." "Heehee okay then you have fun eaarl" Rhodes held lero up in front her face face menacingly as if thinking about all the horribly good fun he'd get to have torturing the umbrella then thought of something better to do. "Hey where's maria? Maybe I can go make fun of her for somethings!" The umbrella sighed he would live for another day as the two went off looking for maria or one of the other noah's to entertain him.
Back to top Go down
Dais Sky
Admin
Dais Sky

Mansion Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Sector   Mansion Sector I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:48 am

occ-oooh but we still order u around right?

Dais snorted as he was being ignored by Ryuu, he turned around and heard Lero shouting
"Come on, I'm bored"
He and Maria left the rom, and walked onto a balcony
"Hmm what now? You drag me from a deilightful party with no plans?"
Maria moaned
"Ignore, the male body for once you slut"
He walked down the steps then headed out deeper into the Ark
Maria tilted her head, then sighed
"Honestly, sometimes i wonder if you actually mean that"
She ran off to catch up
Back to top Go down
Rhodes Camelot

Rhodes Camelot

Mansion Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Sector   Mansion Sector I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:57 am

"Nyaaahhh they dissapeared...." Rhodes poked his head outside of the balconies door and looked around followed by a smirk. "Nevermind heehee" "Umm rhodes are you sure you should play around with your brother's and sisters like this? lero" Rhodes stopped and looked at the umbrella "either them or you heehee". Lero made a face of terror remembering some of the horrible things rhodes had done with lero on some occasions when he was bored. "I see from your face you made a choice now shush. teehee" Rhodes snuck down the stairs and reappeared popping around the edge of a bush looking suspiciously then smiled. "How abouuut... maria!" Rhodes placed a finger on his fore head then maria stopped moving almost as if she'd become a vegetable, but in reality her heart had been placed inside rhodes and she was now in an illusion that there were NO men left in the universe. Rhodes ran up behind dais jumping on his shoulder followed by a barage of haha's and heehee's and snickers and chuckles. "Hey dais wanna see something funny?"
Back to top Go down
Dais Sky
Admin
Dais Sky

Mansion Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Sector   Mansion Sector I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:27 am

Dais saw Marias expression change from a smug whore to that of a woman missing something
He chuckled a bit with Rhodes on his back
"Yes please, make her worst fear become reality"
He laughed as he awaited his younger siblings twisted torcher
"H..H...HEY...WHATS HAPPENED" Maria screamed in this weird world she was now in
Back to top Go down
Rhodes Camelot

Rhodes Camelot

Mansion Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Sector   Mansion Sector I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:37 am

"Here's something new I managed to finally pull off, I've been practicing it for the last 100 years in spare time I can sustain them in the real world but it's as if they're seeing another reality so you can watch her freak out, heehee" Rhodes was enjoying this as much as Dais. Rhodes always thought that maria needed a little humility in her life, she was always so loud and pervocative making all her advances on the human men like she did, yeesh. "Oh wait I thought of something else!"

Rhodes smiled twisting her face side way and a mirror popped up in maria's illusion and upon looking in it maria it appeared as if she had become old and ugly. "Oh my I wonder how long it will take for her to realise ehehehehe!" Rhodes took a drink of his bottle of apple juice and watched maria panicking as if watching some kind of stand up comedy routine.
Back to top Go down
Dais Sky
Admin
Dais Sky

Mansion Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Sector   Mansion Sector I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:07 am

Dais laughed harder then he ever had before, watching his dear sister being torchered
"D...D...DAIS...W...WHATS HAPPENING" Maria was screaming as she moved around the empty halls
As she kept walking through empty halls, she heard talking and walked in. A room full of women were laughing
"E..excuse me, have you seen a man..about this..." She was suddenly cut off by one of the women
"A man? Darling there is no such thing?" She giggled
Maria's breathing became short and quick, she was truly feeling afraid
"N..no..men? n..no...no...Dais?" Tears were welling up in her eyes.
Dais had stopped laughing after he heard this.
He then grabbed her hand, to which her reaction showed nothing
"Oi Rhodes let her out now, it seems dear sister can't live without me, and in truth my mind is at its teather..."He growled
Back to top Go down
Rhodes Camelot

Rhodes Camelot

Mansion Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Sector   Mansion Sector I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:22 pm

Rhodes waved around her hand a bit as if dismissing an idea. "Yeah yeah toying with siblings is only so fun anyways... don't want to see her really upset now do we? Still it's always nice to be comforted that she actually does love you despite all her ranting right? " The illusion broke around maria as she fell backwards on her derrier. "Maria what's wrong you look like you've seen a ghost!" Rhodes had switched from his teasing small infant routine to his angelic innocent little rhodie! He smiled in a sort of cross message way as in he's nothing more than a little boy and Boy we got you good face! It was confusing but it was something rhodes was good at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mansion Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansion Sector   Mansion Sector I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mansion Sector
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-man, The Black Order :: The World :: Inside Earl's Ark-
Jump to: