D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Dais Sky and Maria Sol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dais Sky
Admin
Dais Sky

Level of Power : 28080

Dais Sky and Maria Sol Empty
PostSubject: Dais Sky and Maria Sol   Dais Sky and Maria Sol I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:04 am

Basic Info:
Name: Dais Sky
Name: Maria Sol
Age She is 140 but looks 20
Personality: He is relaxed, and slightly insane
Personality: She is seductive, and slightly insane
Transform State: Present

Physical Stature:

Height: 6 foot 4
Height: 5 foot 8
Weight: 245 pounds
Weight: 150 pounds
Eye Color: Dark White
Eye Color: Violet
Hair Color: Dark White
Hair Color: Dark Purple
Hair Style: Spikey and back
Hair Style: Long curled at the end hair
Skin Color: Tanned
Skin Color: White
Accessories: Large black and white desert eagle (gun)

Accessories: Large purple and dark gold desert eagle (gun)

Clothing: Wears flip flops, which are black and white, also he wears a pair of 3/4 shorts which are red and black, no top

Clothing: she wears a pair of cowgirl boots, and pair of black tight short shorts, then she has a white tank top (shows clevage)

Apperance: He is large and muscualr, well built, but has a scar down the right side of his eye. Has his noah stigmata on his right shoulder

Appearance: She is muscualr, but slender (basucally she has a great body that shows she keeps fit) she has a scar that goes inbetween her cleavage and her stigmata is on her left shoulder
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Admin
ksw212

Level of Power : 33383

Power Level
Synchorate:
Dais Sky and Maria Sol Left_bar_bleue243/1000Dais Sky and Maria Sol Empty_bar_bleue  (243/1000)
Dark Matter (Akuma/Noah):
Dais Sky and Maria Sol Left_bar_bleue0/1000Dais Sky and Maria Sol Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Magical Power:
Dais Sky and Maria Sol Left_bar_bleue156/1000Dais Sky and Maria Sol Empty_bar_bleue  (156/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Dais Sky and Maria Sol   Dais Sky and Maria Sol I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:07 am

er, lolz, before i approve or disapprove, can u tell me why are ur Characters of different Genders, and when they merge, wad gender will they be ??
Back to top Go down
https://dgmforum.rpg-board.net
Dais Sky
Admin
Dais Sky

Level of Power : 28080

PostSubject: Re: Dais Sky and Maria Sol   Dais Sky and Maria Sol I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:11 am

eh felt like it and it will be much more intresting to rp that way
and when they fuse the gender will be male dont worry lol
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Admin
ksw212

Level of Power : 33383

Power Level
Synchorate:
Dais Sky and Maria Sol Left_bar_bleue243/1000Dais Sky and Maria Sol Empty_bar_bleue  (243/1000)
Dark Matter (Akuma/Noah):
Dais Sky and Maria Sol Left_bar_bleue0/1000Dais Sky and Maria Sol Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Magical Power:
Dais Sky and Maria Sol Left_bar_bleue156/1000Dais Sky and Maria Sol Empty_bar_bleue  (156/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Dais Sky and Maria Sol   Dais Sky and Maria Sol I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:08 pm

Ok Good, jus make sure his not Gay/homosexual O___o

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://dgmforum.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dais Sky and Maria Sol   Dais Sky and Maria Sol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dais Sky and Maria Sol
Page 1 of 1