D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Rules ..... OBEY THEM !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ksw212
Admin
ksw212

Level of Power : 33383

Power Level
Synchorate:
Rules ..... OBEY THEM !! Left_bar_bleue243/1000Rules ..... OBEY THEM !! Empty_bar_bleue  (243/1000)
Dark Matter (Akuma/Noah):
Rules ..... OBEY THEM !! Left_bar_bleue0/1000Rules ..... OBEY THEM !! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Magical Power:
Rules ..... OBEY THEM !! Left_bar_bleue156/1000Rules ..... OBEY THEM !! Empty_bar_bleue  (156/1000)

Rules ..... OBEY THEM !! Empty
PostSubject: Rules ..... OBEY THEM !!   Rules ..... OBEY THEM !! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:23 pm

1- Do not GOD MOD. If you are caught god modding, then a staff member will warn you ONCE. Please edit the post. If you continue after you've been warned. Nothing ruins the fun like God modding.

2- Don't cuss or insult the actual user. If you are cussing in character, make it clear, so that there are no misunderstandings. Don't want people coming to me crying.

3- Do not spam where spam doesn't belong. Spam in the chat, or at your residences (Black Order or Hideouts). Thank you.

4- Your chat will not be counted towards your posting count.

5- Write like you know the language please. Don't shorthand things are aren't necessary. And try when you can, to spell the words correctly, as it is hard to tell what you're saying when you : WrIt lik dis.

6- Do not try respond for another character unless you were given permission to do so by that player. I.e. you cannot say you release some new technique or your full power and the other person ran away in fear or something.

7- We all put a bit of ourselves into our characters. If we did it, so can you. Do not copy an anime/manga character or power and do not piggyback off of another character here. Yes, we all have our favorite characters and you can be LIKE them, but there have to be some differences. No copies. As far as for other characters on here, just don't copy them. Would you like it if someone made a character specifically designed towards countering everything you do? I didn't think so.

8- Your character is not omnipotent! If they are not present to witness an event, then they do not know it happened! Just because you can freely read posts does not mean your character can. Also, characters can only be in one place at a time.

9- Innocence must be approved.

10- There is an one paragraph (and I mean essay paragraph) minimum for each post

11- Have fun
Back to top Go down
https://dgmforum.rpg-board.net

Rules ..... OBEY THEM !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-man, The Black Order :: Rules-
Jump to: