D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Extorcist's Unique Abilities + Effects

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ksw212
Admin
ksw212

Level of Power : 33383

Power Level
Synchorate:
Extorcist's Unique Abilities + Effects Left_bar_bleue243/1000Extorcist's Unique Abilities + Effects Empty_bar_bleue  (243/1000)
Dark Matter (Akuma/Noah):
Extorcist's Unique Abilities + Effects Left_bar_bleue0/1000Extorcist's Unique Abilities + Effects Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Magical Power:
Extorcist's Unique Abilities + Effects Left_bar_bleue156/1000Extorcist's Unique Abilities + Effects Empty_bar_bleue  (156/1000)

Extorcist's Unique Abilities + Effects Empty
PostSubject: Extorcist's Unique Abilities + Effects   Extorcist's Unique Abilities + Effects I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:35 am

Allowed to choose 2
Cursed Pentacle Eye
Body Armour Innocence
Innocence Mind
Two Innocence

Only Allow (Current)
Cursed Pentacle Eye - 3
Body Armour Innocence - 2
Innocence Mind - 3
Two Innoncence - 1

Last edited by ksw212 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://dgmforum.rpg-board.net
ksw212
Admin
ksw212

Power Level
Synchorate:
Extorcist's Unique Abilities + Effects Left_bar_bleue243/1000Extorcist's Unique Abilities + Effects Empty_bar_bleue  (243/1000)
Extorcist's Unique Abilities + Effects Left_bar_bleue0/1000Extorcist's Unique Abilities + Effects Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Magical Power:
Extorcist's Unique Abilities + Effects Left_bar_bleue156/1000Extorcist's Unique Abilities + Effects Empty_bar_bleue  (156/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Extorcist's Unique Abilities + Effects   Extorcist's Unique Abilities + Effects I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:42 am

Cursed Pentacle Eye - 3
(One Each, First Come First serve rule)

Cursed Pentacle Eye (Level 1) + 100 Points
Activation: Auto Activation with sensing Akuma
Duration: The Entire Battle with Akumas

Cursed Pentacle Eye (Level 2) + 300 Points

Cursed Pentacle Eye (Level 2.5, uncontrollable) + 450 Points

Cursed Pentacle Eye (Level 3) + 600 Points
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Admin
ksw212

Power Level
Synchorate:
Magical Power:

PostSubject: Re: Extorcist's Unique Abilities + Effects   Extorcist's Unique Abilities + Effects I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:01 am

Innocence Mind - 3

Innocence Mind + 2500 Points + Block an attack
Description: The Event when you get overpowered or face an unavoidable attack, your Innocence with act on its own, causing you to be able to block the attack and hav a power boost
Activation: When in a dire situation
Duration: One Post (Only can be used once per opponent) but 500 Points will remain

Body Armour Innocence - 2

Body Armour Innocence + 2300 Points
Description: When the user is heavily injured, the Innocence will take control of the body to fight the Akuma. The Innocence will help the user fight even if the user is unconscious, bt this may be bad for the user because of their injures and might lose more blood if he/she moves too much.
Activation: Auto Activation (When the user's points goes below 100, even 0 oso can)
Points Drain: loses 100 Points per post (your post only)
Duration: Until the user's point goes to 0 or lower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extorcist's Unique Abilities + Effects   Extorcist's Unique Abilities + Effects I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extorcist's Unique Abilities + Effects
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-man, The Black Order :: Announcements-
Jump to: