D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

The star that guides

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dchong

Level of Power : 30345

The star that guides Empty
PostSubject: The star that guides   The star that guides I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:46 pm

I am writing in a 3rd person view and this is nearly 15 years before the current rp'

'Explosions was so loud that it echoed over the whole of Japan and it was coming from Edo'
This should cut down the amount of akuma by quite a bit...General!!!Maybe we can get a bonus from this mission if u can find a compatible
Maybe...so hope guys hope
'Meanwhile Sasaki had just tumbled from the wreckage of his home where he was hoping someone would go and join him for his birthday'
Ouch...Wow!!So many pretty lights
'Sasaki walks over to the battle and the General pulls out a glowing shuriken with an innocence fragment inside'
Interesting...that boy is compatible with the innocence at such a young age
'He throws the shuriken at Sasaki and it floated infront of him like it knew he was there'
Wow it beautiful
'The General leaps over and kills an akuma that was behind Sasaki'
Wow thats an interesting eye you've got there
My cousin became an akuma and cursed me as I remember
Ok thats alright...you have to remember from that lesson..anyway this is now yours and you can tell me the details about that later
'Sasaki nods his head'
Now I have to get...
'He turns his head around and the other excorcists were being overpowered by the akumas and were slowly being pushed back to the gate while some of the level 3s were forming the giant akuma'
I guess this will be quite early to ask you a kid of barely what 9 years of age to fight but say these words and follow me...Innocence activate!!
Innocence activate!!!
'The shuriken hole covers up and the innocence inside disappears while the tip on 1 side extends and becomes a long sword'
Amazing
'They jump and together slash up several akuma'
Thats some powerful stuff this kid has
'He realises that Sasaki is not affected by the long sword at all before getting squashed by the Giant Akuma'
Mister!!!
'The giant akuma's hands blow up with the General screaming'
Innocence full power
'His spear then turns into a giant funnel of innocence energy which he uses to destroy the giant akuma'
He asked me to follow so.....Innocence full power!!!
'The general turns in shock trying to stop him but he was shocked by what happened'
Thats impossible
'The long sword undergoes such a change that it looks like a cross between a katana and a long sword and it beamed out a large amount of innocence energy at 1 time'
I feel strong rahhh!!!
'Sasaki uses the blade to slice through a whole bunch of level 3 akuma and they all explode while the others were still reeling from the blast'
Who is this kid
'When he finished that sentence he was shot by a level 2 akuma right at the heart and there was no way he could survive then he died instantly'
Nooo!!!!
'Sasaki slices the akuma in half then picks up the general's body as he fought to get to the other excorcists'
I can't believe the general is dead....or that kid
'The excorcist looks in suprise and sorrow as he continues fighting and Sasaki jumps into the ark gate with him behind it then the gate closes'
Back to top Go down

The star that guides
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-man, The Black Order :: Extras :: Character's History-
Jump to: