D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Crucifix of Judgement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexis Roux

Alexis Roux

Level of Power : 8700

Crucifix of Judgement Empty
PostSubject: Crucifix of Judgement   Crucifix of Judgement I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:37 am

Innocence Name: Crucifix of Judgement
Type:Equipment
Description:It is a weapon that is only used for defensive purposes. The stronger the Synchro rate the stronger its defensive abilites. It also only damages those i consider as enemies.

Appearance: A giant Cruicifx that i carry on my back (hence the chain), I cannot move it around, for to activate it, i must stab it into some form of solid, or liquid. When it activates the center of the cross, becomes a hole.

Abilites at Synchro:

45%-65%= At this rate, the crucifix only glows a bright light, which only blinds Akuma (Lvl 1), to other exorcists they don't even noticve the light but a low glow.

66%-85%= A large Dome of light surronds me and whoever is inside is protected from Akuma (Lvl 1,2). Allies inside the dome can see outside of it perfectly, but Akuma up to Lvl 2 can't see inside, then the higher they are the less birght it becomes.
This dome can be maniputlated to change its size and shape. (thus i cud shrink down to jus a few inches above my head, then shoot it up as a (Single) spike implaing an enemy-there is a reach limit) can kill only Lvl 1. Also, as long as the crucifix is in the ground, i could make the dome rise, and stand high in the air and move it around again there is a limit, also the *Stem* between me and the crucifix is weaker.*

85%-100%= The same dome forms around me and my allies. Then i can manipulate its shape to a stronger degree, thus is could make a mass of spikes, and move them around, however there is a reach limit, to how far they can go. This can defend against Lvls 1,2,3. The spikes can kill up to lvl 2. Lvl4's will destroy it in a punch

>100%= The Crucifix suddenly splits, into 3 peices, but is connected at the bottom (so the longer middle bit, then the 2 horizontal bits are seperated but are stuck together near the bottom) and fuses with Chain of the Behemoth, the Center peice goes at the end of the chain, whilst the other 2 peices become a hilt, that melds toghether into a type of sword. Its abilites is that the sword can extend, and if it impales an enemy, then it will create a sphere of light within it, killing the akuma from inside out. Whilst the blade is streched if an enemy attacks, then the 2 peices fused on the hilt, can make a small shield, around me. I can detach the peice of the crucifix at the tip, into the ground making a single dome, even if its at a distance.
This can kill Lvls 1,2,3 and baly damage 4's, the sheild can du that same protect from lvls 1,2,3 and after a couple of hits will break from a level 4

*Stem and Manipulation.
If u dont understand then imagine i make a dome around me, then lets say i want to go up higher into the air, the dome lifts from the ground, NOT the crucifix. So im in the air and u wud see a ball, with a stem/pole/pillar of light connecting me to the crucifx, the stem is weaker then the dome, so if broken then i would have to go back to the crucifix to get the dome up again
Back to top Go down
Alexis Roux

Alexis Roux

Level of Power : 8700

PostSubject: Re: Crucifix of Judgement   Crucifix of Judgement I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:53 am

Innocence Name: Chain of the Behemoth
Type:Equipment
Description: My offenseive weapon, it can wrap itself around enemies/whip them

Appearance: This is the chain that helps keep the Crucifix of Judgement on my back. It is blue and large/bulky

Ablilites at Synchro Rate:

45%-65%= At this stage, all i can do is whip my enemy and grab them, the innocence burns the Akuma, and i can only hold and kill Lvl 1 akuma. The chain cannot extend, and is stuck at is normal length, also it doesn't become that much lighter

66%-85%= At this rate, the chain can extend, and it is lighter, thus i can use it more speedily, also on the chains themselves small jagged bits stick out so its can cut and rip. I can kill and grab akuma Lvl 1 and 2

85%-100%= The Chain extends further and becomes lighter, the jagged blades become bigger, and in this state i can change its direction, mid flight (so if i whip an enemy, and they move left, the chain will then suddenly move left)

>100%= At this stage the The Chain of the Behemoth fuses with the Crucifx of Judgement. The Center peice goes at the end of the chain, whilst the other 2 peices become a hilt, that melds toghether into a type of sword. Its abilites is that the sword can extend, and if it impales an enemy, then it will create a sphere of light within it, killing the akuma from inside out. Whilst the blade is streched if an enemy attacks, then the 2 peices fused on the hilt, can make a small shield, around me. I can detach the peice of the crucifix at the tip, into the ground making a single dome, even if its at a distance.
This can kill Lvls 1,2,3 and baly damage 4's, the sheild can du that same protect from lvls 1,2,3 and after a couple of hits will break from a level 4
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Admin
ksw212

Level of Power : 33383

Power Level
Synchorate:
Crucifix of Judgement Left_bar_bleue243/1000Crucifix of Judgement Empty_bar_bleue  (243/1000)
Dark Matter (Akuma/Noah):
Crucifix of Judgement Left_bar_bleue0/1000Crucifix of Judgement Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Magical Power:
Crucifix of Judgement Left_bar_bleue156/1000Crucifix of Judgement Empty_bar_bleue  (156/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Crucifix of Judgement   Crucifix of Judgement I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:26 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://dgmforum.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crucifix of Judgement   Crucifix of Judgement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crucifix of Judgement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-man, The Black Order :: Extras :: Create your Innocence-
Jump to: