D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

The great barrier reef

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scrump

Level of Power : 9006

The great barrier reef Empty
PostSubject: The great barrier reef   The great barrier reef I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:06 am

"Hey Bro! Check out the waves! Best we've had all month!" Nick said greatfully, watching the large waves crash against the shore.

"You'd have to be either an incredible sufer or insane to take on those waves, not to mention its the breeding season for the makos." Nick's little brother Sam said, fear clearly evident in his voice. Sam had never had much confidence in himself and was often unnerved by what in reality were relatively tame waves.

Nick on the other hand was the complete opposite, he was entirely fearless when it came to the waves. Nick had always wanted to have a go at the waves during a storm but had never gotten the chance, so he practiced on whatever waves were available.

"Oh dont be such a nark, these arent that bad, and Mako's dont breed around here, there hasn't been an attack along this stretch of beach in 50 years, and even then it was only a dog." Nick reassured Sam, the was a blatant lie, but Sam was also the gullible type, so it wasn;t long before the two grabbed their boards and ran for the sea.
Back to top Go down
Scrump

PostSubject: Re: The great barrier reef   The great barrier reef I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:06 am

It had been an hour of surfing since Nick had to coerce Sam into the water, but it was well worth it, they were both having the time of their lives. Sam had been able to pull off a couple of tricks he hadn't ever been able to before. He was on fire.

"The waves are starting to die down, think it's time we headed in!" Nick shouted over to Sam, who waved back and began to head back to the shore. Nick soon followed, unaware of the danger that lurked nearby.

A shark. One three times the size of a juvinile great white, a length of 6 metres stalked the shoreline looking for an easy meal. This was a species of shark that many believed to be extinct, yet its presence disproved the fact. A megalodon

"Nick! Whats that in the water? Its huge!" Sam shouted as he saw a shadow move in the water undereath him. Fear and panic setting in, Sam began to splash his legs wildy in an attempt to get back to shore faster. The worst thing possible to do when facing a shark.

"Sam stop kicking! You'll get its attention, dont put any part of you over the edges of you're board, keep still and it might go away!" Nick shouted, being around the waters as dangerous as this all his life, you pick these things up from an early age.

The shark continued to circle the pair, looking for what it saw to be the weaker of the two. Then it noticed a frenzied splash coming from Sam's board. The grabbed the shark's attention as its first target. The shark swam downwards in order to get more momentum, then shot up directly heading for Sam's board.
Back to top Go down
Scrump

PostSubject: Re: The great barrier reef   The great barrier reef I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:42 am

"Sam jump!!!" Nick shouted, but Sam didn't need telling twice. Seconds before the board was uplifted by the shark's attack, Sam had leapt into the water and swam for shore as fast as he could, the megalodon was more interested in the board, or what was left of it.

Nick seized the oppertunity to get away and began to smoothly glide the board towards the shore, so as to not gain the attention of the megalodon, making smooth glides as close to the rhythm of the waves as possible, so that change in water currents would be a bit more difficult to notice. There was just a slight problem...

The megalodon did notice, it stopped dead in its tracks and wheeled round to see the board Nick was on trying to get away and the shark wouldn't have it. It left the board and went straight after Nick. Sam had reaced the shore and watched as the shark powered through the water directly towards Nick. Horrified, Sam tried to call out, but nothing but a squeak left his mouth.

Nick turned around to see the fin surfacing the water, so now he had to do something drastic if he wanted to live, he was going to have to get in the water where the megalodon would be stalking its prey. Just as Nick was about to jump for the water, the megalodon surfaced, and its jaws clamped down on Nick's left leg, nearly taking it clean off, the bone fractured in hundreds of places, the flesh eviscerated. Nick screamed in agony and soon passed out, awaiting death.
Back to top Go down
Scrump

PostSubject: Re: The great barrier reef   The great barrier reef I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:29 am

"Bloody hell that's a bad bite, thats not a regular shark, hey Jesse, what do you think caused this, an akuma?" A voice said, causing Nick to begin to stir. There was a twinge of pain in his chest, yet no pain at all in his leg, strange.

"Oh hes waking up Freddy, and no I son't think that was an akuma, that was a megalodon, but theyre meant to be extinct. How there was one here I don't know, not to mention the fact it disintergrated as it bit this guy. Hey, welcome back, that was quite a scare we had. You coulda died, lucky to see you're alive." The man named Jesse told Nick.

"Wha? What happened, and what do you mean disintergrated! I can feel one of its teeth in my leg!" Nick yelled, the tooth lodged in his leg wasn't causing any real pain, but it wasn't comfortable. "Hey, why doesn't my leg hurt?" Nick asked curiously, but happy that it didn't.

"We patched you up, gave you a powerful painkiller and cleaned up the wound, you'll want to stay off that leg for 2 months. And as for the shark, we have no idea, as soon as it bit you it turned to dust, oh and theres a tooth still in there, I'd best remove that before you develop an infection." Jesse Said as he removed the 10cm tooth from Nick's leg, causing a moderate amount of pain. "Here, you can keep it as a souvineer." Jesse said, placing it on Nick's chest.

Nick turned his head to see no Sam anywhere. Turning to the man named Freddy, Nick asked where Sam was. Freddy told him he simply ran away. Abandoned by his own brother...
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Level of Power : 30345

PostSubject: Re: The great barrier reef   The great barrier reef I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:05 pm

'We walk out onto the beach'Ah..the sun...the warmth...the waterThis place is nice right??Yes but it is dreadfully hot'I take out a fan and starts fanning myself'Do u have another 1??Sure do'I I throw a fan over to her and she starts fanning herself'Thanks'We sit on the beach and rests for awhile'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Level of Power : 30345

PostSubject: Re: The great barrier reef   The great barrier reef I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:24 pm

'While I relax I listen around for rumors'Wow rumors from here are all about Europe'I grab my things'I think we should take the ark to another place...this place is boring'We finish packing and walks back towards the ark'You think anybody may have discovered the ark??'We reach the ark entrance and finds a bunch of soldiers looking at it but not touching it'Hey guys no touchy and no going in!!This is excorcist's new transportation and only we are supposed to go in'The soldiers back off from the entrance as we walk in and it deactivates'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The great barrier reef   The great barrier reef I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The great barrier reef
Page 1 of 1